Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

4 hours ago, limvillian said:

He did put Grealish's goal on a plate for him with some lovely footwork and a textbook slide pass. But his finishing is slightly off right now. Still think he is a top player. 

I think he knows this. In that post above he says "your turn now" to assist and then an emoji which sort of says, hopefullly I finish it.

1 minute ago, Thug said:

I'm not feeling the love for him.

Very wasteful, missed some sitters.

meanwhile, Grabban scores his 10th goal in 11 matches and has pretty much transformed Forest... 

He has been very good so far tbf.

He can only improve which I think he will.

As for Grabban? - He was signed by Forest as was Johnstone by WBA during the period while we went through the shit we did in the summer.

Good on Grabban but I bet Abraham still scores more goals in the league this season than Grabban does. ;)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

He has been very good so far tbf.

He can only improve which I think he will.

As for Grabban? - He was signed by Forest as was Johnstone by WBA during the period while we went through the shit we did in the summer.

Good on Grabban but I bet Abraham still scores more goals in the league this season than Grabban does. ;)

I'll take that bet. Five pounds to VT for the loser?

• Like 1

He has the raw ingredients of a very good striker. Be a fantastic bit of business if we could get him. 

He has a much higher ceiling than grabban who is in the prime of his career.

11 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

'Very good' is a bit of a stretch IMO, he has been very wasteful at times but nevertheless, an important player for us. I think he'll get around 15 goals this season.

If he can start turning those wasted chances more into goals then there is no reason why he can't hit the 15-20+ goal mark.

• Like 1

On 04/11/2018 at 06:02, rodders0223 said:

Young, English, at Chelsea. About £40m

With our owners?  40 mil will be a drop in the bucket, if we go up.  It'll be a signal of intent to the rest of the league that we aren't messing about and this isn't Randy's Villa that they remember.

Â