Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

Didn't watch the game last night as I was out, checked in on my phone and the BBC had us at 30 odd minutes, over 70% possession with 7 attempts on goal with only one on target, QPR had 4 attempts with 3 on target. Not all down to Tammy but surely we should be better than that.

1 hour ago, AntrimBlack said:

I like the big guy, and love his attitude, but looks like he will never be a PL player. 

He is only just good enough for the CH.

Would love to be proved wrong, but, for me, he misses too many chances. 

I agree with the sentiment of this post but it's flat out wrong IMO to say that he's 'just good enough for the CH'. I think he'll prove to be a 'top' striker at this level over the course of the season, but I do agree that he's potentially not good enough for the premier league, at least at any top half club. Might be better suited to a foreign top flight league, such as Ligue 1.

• Like 2

Is this guy turning into a donkey before our eyes!? 

Don't get me wrong he started well, attitude is unquestionable,  but the need to wrap the ball in a blanket, sing it a lulaby and place it gently into the goal is getting on my nerves.

Very wasteful at the moment and has the first touch of a newborn horse 

1 hour ago, villan_007 said:

Is this guy turning into a donkey before our eyes!? 

Don't get me wrong he started well, attitude is unquestionable,  but the need to wrap the ball in a blanket, sing it a lulaby and place it gently into the goal is getting on my nerves.

Very wasteful at the moment and has the first touch of a newborn horse 

Every goalscorer goes through bad spells, it’s how they bounce back from them that defines them as a player, he will bounce back, he’s only young 

I think he has some great attributes but until he can hold the ball up better, he will never be a top striker.

He tries too many flicks and the ball bounces off him too often. There are so many occasions where we need him to hold the ball, relieve a bit of pressure and bring the midfielders into the game.

• Like 1

He’s a good player and works really hard for the team but he misses some big changes. Apparently he likes to play on the left. I wonder if Davis could be in contention when he returns. It’s good to have competition for places. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Â