Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

If we go up, we can sign him permanently, he’s a great centre forward, real poacher, he’s a bit of a throwback. I love watching him and I’m proud to say that he plays for us in The Championship, I’d back him to get at least 20 goals this season for us

Edited by sir_gary_cahill
  • Like 1

missed two absolute sitters though which could have cost us big time,  but ye, not denying his ability......you have to have the chance to miss it so cant complain that we did create a few clear cut chances, should probably have been 3-1 or 4-1 to be honest.

This kid is going to be a star.  He'll win the Premier League golden boot at some point in his career.  Strong, fast, works hard pressing, and always seems to be in the right place at the right time.  One of the chances that fell to him in the 2nd half today surprised me that he was even able to control the ball, let alone get a shot off.  Benteke is the only other Villa forward I've ever seen do stuff like that consistently.  Give the squad a couple of months of Deano's attacking movement training at BMH, and Tammy will be scoring 2-3 a game.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KMitch said:

This kid is going to be a star.  He'll win the Premier League golden boot at some point in his career.  Strong, fast, works hard pressing, and always seems to be in the right place at the right time.  One of the chances that fell to him in the 2nd half today surprised me that he was even able to control the ball, let alone get a shot off.  Benteke is the only other Villa forward I've ever seen do stuff like that consistently.  Give the squad a couple of months of Deano's attacking movement training at BMH, and Tammy will be scoring 2-3 a game.

Personally I can't see this happening - yes I am delighted he is with us and hope he smashes 20 goals this season for us -  but I'm not sure he really is top drawer material tbh and I'm not sure Chelsea do either - although this matters not a jot as far as I am concerned.

i really hope you are right and that premier league boot is won in a claret and blue shirt - and for now I'm going to sit back and enjoy his time with us ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

He is a winner end of story and you can tell this from his attitude. If anything I would want 11 moaners on the team

I think it took about 10 mins of his debut for Tammy to start giving the players around him a hard time about the service he was getting or rather not getting as they failed to pick out his movement. I'm all for that. All the best strikers do it.

• Like 1

Really, like this lad.....I see so much potential from him.....I don't think we have seen everything from Tammy

I think he will be some player in a few months when he has settled and Deano has a chance to work with the team.

15 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I think it took about 10 mins of his debut for Tammy to start giving the players around him a hard time about the service he was getting or rather not getting as they failed to pick out his movement. I'm all for that. All the best strikers do it.

Look at Robbie Keane. He spent more time flailing his arms about than moving his legs. :D

11 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Versatile, crafty and athletic. Knows how to create space and use his teammates.

I thought Kodjia would be the best we'd see up front while in the Championship.

Will be watching this space.

Better than Kodjia.

• Like 2

Â