Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

Doesn't exist. 

But yea I could imagine Grealish, Abraham, Chester, Elmo, and a few others would be upset that Bruce was sacked. Bruce backed Grealish early on and helped make Grealish into a better player. Abraham also joined us over cardiff likely because of Bruce. 

7 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Doesn't exist. 

But yea I could imagine Grealish, Abraham, Chester, Elmo, and a few others would be upset that Bruce was sacked. Bruce backed Grealish early on and helped make Grealish into a better player. Abraham also joined us over cardiff likely because of Bruce. 

Abraham didn't join Cardiff because he wanted to play for Chelsea. A month later, a month after the Prem transfer window had closed, he hadn't even got in their squad and we and the rest of the Championship were his only options left. He definitely didn't choose us over a Premier League team.

• Like 3

Grealish & Abraham should be delighted. We spend 90% of game doing sweet FA and it just gets booted up to them.

New manager must see Bolasie, El Ghazi, Abraham, Grealish and be rubbing his hands. Our defence is shit but lets just win every game by outscoring the opposition.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VILLAMARV said:

The ball thing was mostly booted over his head tbh

The ball was booted over the striker's head? Whatever about booting over the midfield's head, I don't think that booting it over the striker's head is the greatest tactic ever.

Edited by sparrow1988

5 hours ago, sparrow1988 said:

The ball was booted over the striker's head? Whatever about booting over the midfield's head, I don't think that booting it over the striker's head is the greatest tactic ever.

Disagree, hoof it up to him and play off him, he’s a target man, play to his strengths, it might be pretty but it would be effective. I know it’s synonymous with Aston Villa but it would achieve results in my opinion 

He is scoring goals, which is a credit to him. But like most of the other strikers we've had recently, we give him no service, and have no set play to involve him in regular attacks. The crosses into him during the game are mostly embarrassing. 

• Like 1

I'm just not seeing it, read a few of your posts over the last few pages saying how good he is but the jury's still out for me. Maybe I am expecting too much from him but certainly doesn't look any better than Kodjia to me. Could just be a case of no matter who plays up front fails as we just aren't playing football at the moment.

Hopefully the new manager can get the best out of him, Bruce certainly didn't. 

4 minutes ago, Junxs said:

I'm just not seeing it, read a few of your posts over the last few pages saying how good he is but the jury's still out for me. Maybe I am expecting too much from him but certainly doesn't look any better than Kodjia to me. Could just be a case of no matter who plays up front fails as we just aren't playing football at the moment.

Hopefully the new manager can get the best out of him, Bruce certainly didn't. 

In my opinion, he’s got the lot, he’s quick, strong, good in the air, good with his back to goal, good hold up play, he runs the channels well. He’ll only get better over time, he’s only 21

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

In my opinion, he’s got the lot, he’s quick, strong, good in the air, good with his back to goal, good hold up play, he runs the channels well. He’ll only get better over time, he’s only 21

When it comes to loan deals I don't even think about their age, they have been brought in to improve the team here and now for ONE season. So in my eyes age is irrelevant to us for loan signings.

I haven't seen anything of what you have mentioned, other than hes got a good finish. I don't think his hold up play is very good and he loses possession far too cheaply. 

21 hours ago, Junxs said:

When it comes to loan deals I don't even think about their age, they have been brought in to improve the team here and now for ONE season. So in my eyes age is irrelevant to us for loan signings.

I haven't seen anything of what you have mentioned, other than hes got a good finish. I don't think his hold up play is very good and he loses possession far too cheaply. 

You never know, we might sign permanently in the Summer if we go up

• 2 weeks later...

Think he will get a lot of goals under Smith. Watching him for England U21s you can see his hold up play and movement is good, and he has a good touch. If we create for him I can see him easily getting 20+ goals. Could be the leagues top scorer.

• Like 2

Â