Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

19 goals in 23 games is extraordinary at any level.

Agreed. I posted in here not long ago that he had carried us this season, someone actually responded saying Kodjia could have scored just as many. 😆

We've been exceptionally lucky to have him this season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

I was 95% certain he would score the pen today, can’t remember the last I was so sure of a striker of ours. Been a wonderful signing, albeit on loan. Hope he continues until the of the season 

Yeah same, even though his technique is never in the corner, it's like he uses his spidey sense to determine which way the keeper will go.

We've waited all these years for a striker to hit 20 league goals and he's going to absolutely smash that target into next century. 

It's bonkers.  

We've had so so many woeful strikers down the years. 

Even the really great players of the 90s moving on to Benteke who had a wonderful season  not done it. He's going to go way way beyond. 

Edited by sidcow

Pretty much the complete forward with the added bonus that he is a leader on the pitch as well. He clearly just loves playing here, reminds of of Snoddy a bit in that regard. Remarkable. If he stays injury free I think this season will prove to be the turning point in his career.  Fairplay to him.  Sadly I cant see any circumstances that we could afford him, even if we go up we are going to need most of that money to strengthen elsewhere. 

• Like 1

Â