Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

8 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Via TA’s Instagram. Saying Up the Villa. Looks like we can relax a little bit, seems he is staying, barring a Delph style u-turn!

He means right up 'em....you know middle finger.😝😝😝

• Like 1

What the hell is everyone going on about? ‘Save yourself’

Clean through 1-1 with the keeper and he skies it like the fat kid that’s the last pick on the playground. At 0-0 we could have settled our nerves with a goal and maybe even gone on to win the match.

He’s got 16 goals, but I don’t recall one convincing finish.  Seem to hit him and fall into the goal rather than through any quality finishing.  The only time I recall him hitting the ball with any kind of power and control is the penalty which hit the post and went in with a huge slice of luck.

When he does get a decent chance he squanders it time and time again. If I had to choose between him and Hutton to be one on one with the keeper in the final minute of the FA cup final to win it... I’d choose Hutton - no joke.

Its all very well scoring 5 goals in a match when we’re producing 30 chances a game, but there’s going to be games where we will be limited to 1 or 2 clear cut chances, and we can’t be relying on someone with the shooting ability of a retarded goat to be putting them away.

Will never make it in the premier league unless he learns how to shoot.

He’s obviously not the problem in our team at the moment, but some on here on going on like he’s way too good for us, when his net contribution yesterday was to sky an absolute sitter, which quite frankly was a worse individual incident than Taylor getting megged for the first.

If ANYTHING wolves will be thankful they didn’t get him after they watch that shot.

\rant.

On 13/01/2019 at 10:02, Thug said:

What the hell is everyone going on about? ‘Save yourself’

Clean through 1-1 with the keeper and he skies it like the fat kid that’s the last pick on the playground. At 0-0 we could have settled our nerves with a goal and maybe even gone on to win the match.

He’s got 16 goals, but I don’t recall one convincing finish.  Seem to hit him and fall into the goal rather than through any quality finishing.  The only time I recall him hitting the ball with any kind of power and control is the penalty which hit the post and went in with a huge slice of luck.

When he does get a decent chance he squanders it time and time again. If I had to choose between him and Hutton to be one on one with the keeper in the final minute of the FA cup final to win it... I’d choose Hutton - no joke.

Its all very well scoring 5 goals in a match when we’re producing 30 chances a game, but there’s going to be games where we will be limited to 1 or 2 clear cut chances, and we can’t be relying on someone with the shooting ability of a retarded goat to be putting them away.

Will never make it in the premier league unless he learns how to shoot.

He’s obviously not the problem in our team at the moment, but some on here on going on like he’s way too good for us, when his net contribution yesterday was to sky an absolute sitter, which quite frankly was a worse individual incident than Taylor getting megged for the first.

If ANYTHING wolves will be thankful they didn’t get him after they watch that shot.

\rant.

Must be bloody lucky. Accidentally scoring 16 goals.

Maybe some will rub off on Hogan.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

An absolute class act.

I agree. He owns the championship. I’d say this will be he last time on loan in this division. My McGrath, he sure must think why did I stay here haha.

1 minute ago, Killeen30 said:

I agree. He owns the championship. I’d say this will be he last time on loan in this division. My McGrath, he sure must think why did I stay here haha.

It is a good learning experience for him.

Don't ever find yourself in the Championship in your mid twenties or having to drop down in your late twenties. This is how you will end up, going through the motions and no fight or desire in your game left.

Don't let that flame that burns so bright Tammy be extinguished. Don't end up like one of them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Avcol said:

With the state of this club right now we are privileged to have this guy playing for us. Not only does he dig us out of holes, but his workrate and fight for the cause is so admirable considering he's playing at a level and in a team that quite frankly is beneath him. Will be very sad to see him go at the end of the season. A shining light in a pretty shocking season. Shame we didn't have him last year because we probably would've gone up.

Without question if we had Tammy last season we would now be in the Premier League

2 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Without question if we had Tammy last season we would now be in the Premier League

Bruce would have probably turned him into the new Heskey over a full season ;)

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 1

Â