Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

15 hours ago, Mazrim said:

He's an utter tosspot 

Confirmed.

Met him a few years back (unfortunately) at a u15's football tournament I was doing catering at.

He is a proper Pleb. 

(Gobby Cabbage that is)  ;)

Edited by AvfcRigo82

11 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

It does seem a lot, I was a bit hesitant in suggesting 30 goals.

But as you say, we will hopefully improve, largely playing either opposition we haven’t faced under Smith or teams that Tammy has previously scored against.

Another 14 in 20 is a big ask, but he’s just done 16 in 20 so it’s a high, but achievable target.

Just watch him hit a dry spell now.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Confirmed.

Met him a few years back (unfortunately) at a u15's football tournament I was doing catering at.

He is a proper Pleb.

Given that this is the Tammy Abraham thread, we'd better make it clear that we're talking about Gobby Cabbage here! 

So, with 20 games left this season, I think Tammy can hit the 30 goals mark for us given that he's already on 16 already.

Yes it does seem a big ask but I think if we can get back to winning ways there is no reason why he couldn't.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

He is going to cost someone an awful lot of money if he ends up getting 30+ goals. Still no idea why Chelsea just don't recall him & play him rather than supposedly looking at paying 50 million for Callum Wilson. Sure he misses a few but Chelsea create a lot of chances and their other forwards are just as bad, if not worse at missing simple chances anyway

2 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

He is going to cost someone an awful lot of money if he ends up getting 30+ goals. Still no idea why Chelsea just don't recall him & play him rather than supposedly looking at paying 50 million for Callum Wilson. Sure he misses a few but Chelsea create a lot of chances and their other forwards are just as bad, if not worse at missing simple chances anyway

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Sarri wants Higuain is the rumour over here. Which would make sense and keep Tammy even further from the Chelsea first team.

4 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I would pay them £30m for him at the end of this season. (If we achieve promotion)

As would I but whether we have that kind of money is open to debate, we have our work cut out. For me, he’s the best striker in this division and has the potential to be one of the best in the world, I think he’s that good. People will look at his Swansea form last season and say he can’t cut it at the top level but I think he can, he will improve over the coming years

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

10 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

As would I but whether we have that kind of money is open to debate, we have our work cut out. For me, he’s the best striker in this division and has the potential to be one of the best in the world, I think he’s that good. People will look at his Swansea form last season and say he can’t cut it at the top level but I think he can, he will improve over the coming years

We don’t have to have the money, you and AVFCRigo have generously offer to stump up the money 😎

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, romavillan said:

Sarri wants Higuain is the rumour over here. Which would make sense and keep Tammy even further from the Chelsea first team.

Recalling Batshuayi as well by looks of it

6 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

You’re one of those mega rich people who never carry money about, you don’t fool me!

:) haha 😂 I wish, I’m jobless, penniless, 27 years of age and still live with the Mother goose, on that note, I’m off to bed, night all

So Dion Dublin thinks Tammy is lacking one thing...that's preventing him from playing for Chelsea in the Prem.

He allegedly say's he is lacking a horrible edge, that bit of nastiness to go with all the good bits....bit like Costa ,I assume he means.

The whole team lacks that for me....all too nice and correct.

• Like 1

Â