Tammy Abraham

Villaphan04

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Are you guys for real? He should be moaning, last 20 minutes he was doing the closing down of three men. Bolasie and Kodj were an absolute waste of space.

He wants to win the game and you saw how much it meant  at the end. That's a **** winner, not a Championship journeyman.

Like I said in the Ratings thread, I thought this was Tammy's best game for us.

But his moaning was annoying. :)

Got to say I hope we can buy him and Chelsea don't need him anymore, Tammy is one striker we really should look to buying, he is worth the price as he's consistent..

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

Looked good today but really should have scored those 2 chances in the 2nd half, looks comfortably our best striker though. I also agree with other posters about the moaning, he needs to tone it down a little, one time he played an awful ball to Elmo who just about managed to get a cross in before it went out and he was moaning about the cross. Some moaning when he doesn't get a pass is OK, but not if the whole thing was caused by your own terrible pass in the first place! 

2 minutes ago, weedman said:

Looked good today but really should have scored those 2 chances in the 2nd half, looks comfortably our best striker though. I also agree with other posters about the moaning, he needs to tone it down a little, one time he played an awful ball to Elmo who just about managed to get a cross in before it went out and he was moaning about the cross. Some moaning when he doesn't get a pass is OK, but not if the whole thing was caused by your own terrible pass in the first place! 

Yeah, saw that. Was constantly flinging his arms in the air when he didn't get the ball. Annoying trait and bad for team harmony.

It's his arrogance that when he's moaning about not getting the ball and to be honest I am fine with it, it shows he's an hungry determined s.o.b. So long as he is scoring he can be the worst moaner in the championship, i would even get a tshirt with abraham on saying i can moan cus i can score!!!  

I think Dean will get the best out of Tammy, he will thrive under Dean and get more hungry and see more wonderful displays, then i wouldn't put it past Dean in trying to get Chelsea to give him up, think he's starting to love his football again..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He has high standards and expects better of those around him, absolutely nothing wrong with him moaning at others and fail to see how it's 'annoying'. I found, for instance, Bolasie's display annoying, not Abraham. 

Not very annoying, just a bit. ;)

I like him.

Â