Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

4 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:
  Hide contents

I feel sorry for Bolassie having the choice to play for Pullis or Bruce. It's a bit like having a choice between gonorhea & syphillis.

Suppose if he signs for Pulis at least he can have the season off to recover!

5 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:
  Hide contents

I feel sorry for Bolassie having the choice to play for Pullis or Bruce. It's a bit like having a choice between gonorhea & syphillis.

Think of the positives dude. With the managers being much of a muchness, the decision will only be based on Middlesbrough v Aston Villa.

So:

Villa park v Riverside

Birmingham v Middlesbrough 

Jack Grealish v Grant Leadbitter

And a friend in Albert Adomah.

Now where's that "it's happening gif"?

44 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Its only a loan so much of the criticisms wont really affect us.

We just need a bit of quality in forward areas. 

Gamble is worth taking IMO!

It won’t be a free loan. Apparently he’s on £70K a week, I assume we will have to cover a decent amount of that. 

22 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Talk on a Middlesbrough forum that he's turned us down and will choose 'Boro. Most likely ITK BS but I wouldn't be shocked if that was the case.

They seem like a half decent bunch tbf. This was 1 comment. Here

I think there's some logic to that. What you see last often sticks in your mind unless what you saw first was outrageously better. And let's be fair, Villa are a bigger club than us, they get 10,000+ more fans in their stadium than we do. If he sees the scale of one club to the other and has to decide between them, do we really expect him to pick us?

A few others bits from that Boro forum. 

1) He apparently spent 2 days talking to Pulis in Middlesbrough, a guy he apparently had a good relationship with. 

2) He prefers Middlesbrough ( Given his relationship with Pulis)but his missus is apparently desperate to move closer to London.

3) He and Adomah are best friends so could swing it.

4) Most acknowledge that Villa offer better facilities. 

5) Most believe he will join us. 

Edited by av1

6 minutes ago, av1 said:

A few others bits from that Boro forum. 

1) He apparently spent 2 days talking to Pulis in Middlesbrough, a guy he apparently had a good relationship with. 

2) He prefers Middlesbrough ( Given his relationship with Pulis)but his missus is apparently desperate to move closer to London.

3) He and Adomah are best friends so could swing it.

4) Most acknowledge that Villa offer better facilities. 

5) Most believe he will join us. 

You forgot:

6) Middlesbrough are northerners.

4 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Does he even have a YouTube video?

Yes, the one I watched reminded me of players like Kanu and Goater, who had that confusing but effective knack of looking gangly and unable to control the ball, just before producing some mesmerising skill. The best way I can describe it is that instead of dribbling, they all bobble the ball past players. Seems to work though.

5 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Yes, the one I watched reminded me of players like Kanu and Goater, who had that confusing but effective knack of looking gangly and unable to control the ball, just before producing some mesmerising skill. The best way I can describe it is that instead of dribbling, they all bobble the ball past players. Seems to work though.

So, just like Charles N'Zogbia? :lol:

He was at VP today with his kid with a Villa top with daddy 11 on the back ive been told by somebody who works at VP

Edited by midian
Wrong spelling

Â