Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

3 minutes ago, Razor said:

A couple of those runs were classic Bolasie. Looking forward to seeing more of that exciting direct dribbling. 

He was pissing the Bolton players off too which is well deserved after the performance from some of them tonight. Wannabee Hatchet men

22 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Can't wait til he's fit enough to replace Adomah

We’ll struggle defensively if that happens, which is why he isn’t starting I’d imagine. Never seen such lazy defending from a bloke who’d been on five minutes. I hope Smith tears him a new one. 

Edited by blunther

9 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Looks more like hs is playing fo himself. Doesn't look like a team player to me. Not a fan so far

Him and Kodjia up front would be infuriating....lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

5 hours ago, blunther said:

We’ll struggle defensively if that happens, which is why he isn’t starting I’d imagine. Never seen such lazy defending from a bloke who’d been on five minutes. I hope Smith tears him a new one. 

It’s all the more clear because the guy we had playing right wing last season used to give everything he had defensively right up to the last whistle, every game. The difference in winning mentality between the two are absolutely huge. 

The comparisons with Traore seem pretty reasonable at the moment. It’s not necessarily a bad thing IF 1 - his output is good and 2 - the team readjust to accommodate him. 

I might be wrong but he feels a lot more like a Bruce player than a Smith player. Hopefully he’ll do enough to get us where we want to be.

Edited by villaglint

On 03/11/2018 at 14:52, sir_gary_cahill said:

He should dominate this level, thought he looked very accomplished last night, has he started a game for us yet? I don’t think he has

Nope. Made about 9 appearances off the bench for less than 180 minutes game time.

• Thanks 1

Â