Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

Should have had an assist shortly after he came on when he turned his opponent inside out and put in a razor sharp cross which would have put the game away if Abraham was able to connect better with the header.

He's on another level compared to the rest of the squad in terms of his reading of the game and his execution. 

• Like 2

Garbage today.

Bolasie coming on was a large factor in Swansea putting us under pressure.  Had absolutely zero desire to track his man at all and constantly left Hutton exposed to 2 attacking players when switched with Kodjia.

• Like 2

We've brought in a total dud, madness we're paying £70k a week for him, he either still has a very long way to go based on his injury or he has been finished by it. At every point he's on his heels, not reading the play, not reacting to anything and not making any meaningful runs. Why sign someone who won't be fully fit until almost half the season will have gone on such high salary? Looks a very long way off ever starting a game. West Brom get Harvey Barnes, twice the player on a much lower salary. No way Dean Smith would ever make this sort of signing, thankfully.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, bobzy said:

Garbage today.

Bolasie coming on was a large factor in Swansea putting us under pressure.  Had absolutely zero desire to track his man at all and constantly left Hutton exposed to 2 attacking players when switched with Kodjia.

Agree.

Just been watching some reruns on people’s YouTubes and on TV....Tammy has a right go at him after chasing down 2 plAyers only for it to be wasted because Bolasie idling.....again with Hutton, they nearly scored....and I recall another two in the game.

He put in one brilliant ball, but his laziness and lack of commitment nearly cost us.

Needs to raise his game about 100%.

• Like 1

Some people were complaining that he wasn’t starting and that it was ‘bruce like’ to start Elmo. 

I agree with Dean, Bolasie isn’t fully match fit yet. Despite the goals he’s scored so far.

Edited by alreadyexists

50 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Some people were complaining that he wasn’t starting and that it was ‘bruce like’ to start Elmo. 

I agree with Dean, Bolasie isn’t fully match fit yet. Despite the goals he’s scored so far.

His fitness seems dreadful. I for one dont want us signing him permanently whatever happens. He will only get worse as he is close to his 30s.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Farlz said:

I'm yet to really see anything good about him. He come on today and barely moved, not impressed. 

I agree he was poor overall but he plonked a fantastic cross straight onto Tammy's head for what should have been a guaranteed goal. 

16 hours ago, bobzy said:

Garbage today.

Yes, I noticed that they had a really good chance to score because he was totally negligent in picking up his man in defence, just let him have the ball under no pressure whatsoever. 

17 hours ago, Michael118 said:

Should have had an assist shortly after he came on when he turned his opponent inside out and put in a razor sharp cross which would have put the game away if Abraham was able to connect better with the header.

He's on another level compared to the rest of the squad in terms of his reading of the game and his execution. 

Absolute nonsense I'm afraid. He was permanently on his heels not reading anything, not making any sort of good runs and just reacting to the play, his reading of the game was shocking yesterday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Absolute nonsense I'm afraid. He was permanently on his heels not reading anything, not making any sort of good runs and just reacting to the play, his reading of the game was shocking yesterday.

Agreed. The amount of times that the ball was played to him and a defender got infront of him to steal it was embarrassing..

The only negative yesterday for me, terrible display. 

Â