Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

Literally know nothing about him other then he was crocked for a year and Has barely played since.... mixed opinions on him on here too, so although I’d like to b excited at the prospect I feel indifference instead. 

6 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I know a few Boro fans, class lads. Big club & big club fans who deserve better than Pulis imho.

In what way do they deserve better than Pulis? As an outsider looking in they have 10 points out of a possible 12. Surely Tony Pulis is doing brilliantly?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Literally know nothing about him other then he was crocked for a year and Has barely played since.... mixed opinions on him on here too, so although I’d like to b excited at the prospect I feel indifference instead. 

5 star skills, that's all you need to know m8.

• Like 1

if fit he's a decent player for us, know a Palace fan who says he would be good at our level but is very inconsistent and blows hot and cold - he had a couple of good seasons at Palace but his career has been pretty average, how they got nearly 30 mil for him is incredible, just shows how dumb the transfer market is. 

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

5 star skills, that's all you need to know m8.

From excited....

Just now, VillanousOne said:

if fit he's a decent player for us, know a Palace fan who says he would be good at our level but is very inconsistent and blows hot and cold - he had a couple of good seasons at Palace but his career has been pretty average, how they got nearly 30 mil for him is incredible, just shows how dumb the transfer market is. 

Tooo deflated.

Â