Yannick Bolasie

Farlz

On 13/01/2019 at 17:28, OutByEaster? said:

I have a feeling I might be in a very small minority here, but I like him.

Who exactly have you been watching? 

I am amazed after his couldn't give a shit performance last week he was picked to start again this week.  He was useless again and whilst any player can have a poor game and their touch can be off there is zero excuse for not putting a shift in and he failed to again.

If we can send him back we should but if not then it is time to play those who may be here next season ahead of him in Green, Kodjia and El Ghazi who it seems we have an option to buy.

He started alright today, but he seemed to drop off after about half an hour - there was an incident where Abraham chased down a centre half and the Hull player passed the ball onto the other centre half, Bolasie hadn't closed him down and Abraham (quite rightly) gave him a rollocking for it - the defender gave the ball away anyway and Hourihane played a ball in to Bolasie - it was a very poor pass and Bolasie had no real chance to get onto it, but the ball was in play and there was every opportunity to get after it and put the defender under pressure in a difficult position - he didn't do that, standing and watching. It was very poor. He then took a bit from the crowd and his head went a bit .

I think he's one of those that needs a bit of love to play - he's in the wrong place right now.

If we are paying his full £70.000/w wages I'd seriously considering cancelling his loan if possible.

He's not terrible, but way to inconsistent for us to be paying anything of the sort.

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

He started alright today, but he seemed to drop off after about half an hour - there was an incident where Abraham chased down a centre half and the Hull player passed the ball onto the other centre half, Bolasie hadn't closed him down and Abraham (quite rightly) gave him a rollocking for it - the defender gave the ball away anyway and Hourihane played a ball in to Bolasie - it was a very poor pass and Bolasie had no real chance to get onto it, but the ball was in play and there was every opportunity to get after it and put the defender under pressure in a difficult position - he didn't do that, standing and watching. It was very poor. He then took a bit from the crowd and his head went a bit .

I think he's one of those that needs a bit of love to play - he's in the wrong place right now.

If you mean on our wage bill I agree.

• Like 1

How is this wasteman one of our best paid?

lets get this right he was completely unfit took ages to get in shape. Has few good games then just goes to completely not interested not bothered. Then to add to that we have keep buying new balls because he keeps hitting them to the moon.

what a shambles signing. 

Boliase out

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Useless there is a season long clause in our agreement his long should be cancelled. Barely justifies a starting place never mind 70 bags a week. 

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

He ain’t going anywhere until the summer.

In that case, and given our financial situation Bolasie will probably be filed under 'expensive feck up'

Sadly that particular file has been bursting at the seems over the last few years, 

Â