Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

What on earth was he thinking arguing with Mings. If Mings cocks up a through ball in the opposition penalty area, then El Ghazi can have a go. But if he doesn't track a runner in our penalty area, that's within Mings' rights to forcefully point out. Just a bizarre moment.

• Like 1

First half I thought he was making some nice runs off the shoulder of West Ham LB and getting into promising positions so was thinking he was looking like his old self again.

Second half he failed miserably as any sort of counter attack option for us. Only thing I can remember is him running straight into Diop near the end.

Poor. I'm really surprised he isn't stepping up considering he played for Ajax in champions league.

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

What on earth was he thinking arguing with Mings. If Mings cocks up a through ball in the opposition penalty area, then El Ghazi can have a go. But if he doesn't track a runner in our penalty area, that's within Mings' rights to forcefully point out. Just a bizarre moment.

Absolutely.  El Ghazi was really poor tonight, and he compounded his shit display by having a go at one of the two or three Villa players who actually played well tonight.  You can cut that nonsense right out, you utter clown.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Because it was Jack who lost Noble, and Mings getting in his face like that was out of order even if it was him. He wouldn't have (and didn't) invaded Jack's space like that. El Ghazi probably felt like he was being picked on. 

• Like 3

He needs to up his game. I'd still consider playing him at Arsenal (I don't think Jota will be a proper choice there). I'd like to try Anwar, Davis, Trez there. I think it will be the best choice to break Arsenal. Not sure it its enough though, but we really lack quality upfront. 

I think we should let him go in Jan or Summer, his replacement is Benrahma which will better for us with Hassan to Challenge Him, and El Ghazi not place for him or 3rd back up winger, which will waste his talent that why Loan or Sold him is logical once we get Benrahma and Bowen | Lolley in Other Side.

His behaviour is Unacceptable so Fine him and put him back bench until he sort his attuide and track back to help full back, and play more teamwork that give him chance..And Play Hassan next games with Jota other side.

Problem is we don't got winger spare, that is what problem our squad at moment.

Edited by Danny_Villaman84

Â