Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

Anwar is doing OK, maybe at the moment use him as an impact player because of his direct style and pace when defender's are tiring. I think he's had an ok start tho and there's more to come, we have won 2 on the bounce now, no way am I calling this kid out, he's done nothing wrong. UTV

5 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Yes. At a relatively high level. Does that help you? 

There's a difference between being tough and having an attitude issue. In fact the idea that he or you or anyone else thinks being a tough footballer is pushing people cause there was contact in a contact sport, well that's funny. Where I come from that makes you a wuss if anything. 

No. Not that I know of, so not sure why you bring it up. Never minded Grealish as captain, though I am not sure what traits he has that would make anyone think he's a typical captain choice to begin with. Local lad and loyalty I guess. Mings is probably a more obvious choice in ny book. Though I prefer a CM captain so Grealish is fine. Fwiw Grealish has matured into a captain role. If you'd asked me 18 months ago I'd be hesitant, but he's a different player now. 

As you have played at a decent level I can only assume you didn’t see the challenge.

It was exactly the type of unexpected bash that gets you injured. That’s why he shoved him. Ref didn’t think it was worth a yellow, both players were chatting as they went off. 

It was a silly moment.

But not as silly as this debate.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

They can't moan about the results, the management, the owners etc so have to get their fix by targeting the player(s) that have performed at the lowest whoscored.com rating. 

Hey don’t tar us all with the same brush. I’ll have a good moan now and then when it’s warranted but to suggest Anwar’s push was an act of violence is pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, terrytini said:

As you have played at a decent level I can only assume you didn’t see the challenge.

It was exactly the type of unexpected bash that gets you injured. That’s why he shoved him. Ref didn’t think it was worth a yellow, both players were chatting as they went off. 

It was a silly moment.

But not as silly as this debate.

Think we can agree on that 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Alright if you want your Villa players for no good reason to push opponents fair enough. I prefer my Villa players not to use violence on the pitch. Lets just leave it at that. Each to their own. 

If anything, the unnecessary kick at his heels long before the ball was out of reach was violence, not the little push on the shoulder.

14 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

It's your debate fella. Own it. 

Haha. What are you even saying? I don't even get the problem. I see it differently. I made that clear. I've never not answered my position on the matter so your comment is what's bizarre here if anything. 

Like TT said and I responded to (and you for some weird reason decided to pick up on) this is just a pointless debate. It's okey for people to see things differently. I think he's petulant and has a shady on pitch behaviour. You don't. That's fine. 

29 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Haha. What are you even saying? I don't even get the problem. I see it differently. I made that clear. I've never not answered my position on the matter so your comment is what's bizarre here if anything. 

Like TT said and I responded to (and you for some weird reason decided to pick up on) this is just a pointless debate. It's okey for people to see things differently. I think he's petulant and has a shady on pitch behaviour. You don't. That's fine. 

He's never done anything like this before? How does he have shady on pitch behaviour? 

• 3 weeks later...
Â