Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

On 23/08/2021 at 19:11, jim said:

If that was [insert fancy foreign player name here] we were linked to. The thread would have more posts than the Rashita one.

Maybe but we've all watched him more than enough to have a proper opinion haven't we?

Little surprised to see Anwar start this evening. The only player on the pitch to start both our PL games so clearly fitness isn’t an issue. 

Could it mean he’s not going to start on Saturday? Or is Smith being clever knowing that Anwar is a confidence player and is hoping he bags a couple tonight? 

4 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

Thank god it went in, otherwise 95% of Villa Talk would blew the him hanged.

Nah they will follow the Sky lead and call him disrespectful for doing a Panenka

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Watching a different game? 

No mate, I was just trying what it feels like to write absolute garbage with no evidence to back it up...

Not for me, won't be doing it again 

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, av1 said:

Little surprised to see Anwar start this evening. The only player on the pitch to start both our PL games so clearly fitness isn’t an issue. 

Could it mean he’s not going to start on Saturday? Or is Smith being clever knowing that Anwar is a confidence player and is hoping he bags a couple tonight? 

A bit of both, if he destroys Barrow, Deano will start him whoever we have, allows us to bleed them I'm our own time.

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

Pretty sure it’s this. 

Â