Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

5 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Staggering to think he's still anywhere near the first XI considering we've spent £250m since being promoted or whatever it is. 

I expect very little when he starts. 

Tbf to the bloke he has improved. I wasn't expecting much from him in the PL. Seems though to have a habit of coming good late on in the season.

Traore and Bailey did more in 5 mins than he did in 60.

Seen him play on the right half a dozen times now and the stats are always the same. Gets about 10 -12 passes and gets hooked after an hour after not getting on the ball at all.

Doesn't even look to make an impact doesn't even try. It's not like he gets on the ball just as much but it's alien to him and struggles.

He just vanishes.

I never ever ever want to see him start a game for us.

Bring him on when we need a goal and let him rifle shots in but my God this guy is the definition of limited.

Utter crap

Just now, nepal_villan said:

I am not a constant El Ghazi critic like some others here, but you can clearly see the gulf in quality between him and the likes of Bailey and Traore. He should not be starting matches.

To be fair if Traore had been fully fit and Bailey hadn't only left isolation yesterday he'd have been nowhere near that starting line up.

• Like 2

How many more times will we try him again on the right, only to realise it doesn't work?

That's not to say he was much better on the left, he is inconsistent by nature and had a rubbish game wherever he played.

But insisting on proven failures is something that we need to stop doing. It's not just pointless, it also makes you look silly.

As much as I was happy when we got him after seeing him play for ajax, he isn’t Upto the standard we need now, if the rumours of roma wanting him for £17million should be snapping there hands off at that price 

Despite being one of his most ardent defenders recently, I have to admit he was horrendous today. He should never be starting for us on the right wing. Putting him on the right wing just so that Young could start on the left wing was bizarre tbh. Buendia played all of last season at right wing and could've been put there instead.

• Like 1

A Conor Hourihane who plays on the wing.

I used to be able to take one of him or Trez in the team, obviously never both. Not anymore with us now having some decent players.

No more thanks.

This guy should be sold, had enough of seeing this guy in a Villa shirt now we need better, much better. If he's to continue has to start showing sign of improvement or let one of the Youth have his shirt for Christ sake.

Edited by Dave-R

Â