Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

4 minutes ago, Pez1974 said:

Sell him - his stock will never be higher.

We have Buendia and Bailey as likely first choice out wide. Then Traore. After that, it has to go to JPB, and in an emergency, Ollie would do a great job our wide, now that we have Ings.
Plus we have Barry likely to be pushing next season, and he seems to be operating from the left. 

Why we would want to keep AEG (and probably Trez once fit) is beyond me, if we can get decent money (£10m+) to strengthen other areas. 

Once we start stockpiling players, our wage bill becomes unrealistic, and we then can't shift them as they wait for their contract to run out.

Sell players at their peak. AEG is there right now.
And thank you very much for your service Anwar.

Have to agree with your post. I think him being on the bench will squash any confidence he has and Anwar with no confidence is not going to be an asset. I also think he’s one of those players that benefited from playing with no crowd and with crowds back I think he’d struggle more and play with less confidence and worried about making a mistake and losing the ball and the crowd getting in to him. 

Been a good player for us in spells, some important goals and has been an overall success but simply think we’d be better to cash in on him now. 

• Like 2

We have Buendia and Bailey as likely first choice out wide. Then Traore. After that, it has to go to JPB, and in an emergency, Ollie would do a great job our wide, now that we have Ings.
Plus we have Barry likely to be pushing next season, and he seems to be operating from the left. 

Why we would want to keep AEG (and probably Trez once fit) is beyond me, if we can get decent money (£10m+) to strengthen other areas. 

Once we start stockpiling players, our wage bill becomes unrealistic, and we then can't shift them as they wait for their contract to run out.

Have to agree with your post. I think him being on the bench will squash any confidence he has and Anwar with no confidence is not going to be an asset. I also think he’s one of those players that benefited from playing with no crowd and with crowds back I think he’d struggle more and play with less confidence and worried about making a mistake and losing the ball and the crowd getting in to him. 

Been a good player for us in spells, some important goals and has been an overall success but simply think we’d be better to cash in on him now. 

• Confused 1

• Haha 1

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Hobbit Feet said:

Are you absolutely sure? 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, osmark86 said:

Been a good player for us in spells, some important goals and has been an overall success but simply think we’d be better to cash in on him now.

IMHO he has improved this season (so far ) and a bonus is that he can play on either wing.

2 hours ago, Pez1974 said:

Nail. Head.

We need to actively be looking to move El Ghazi, Wesley, Trezeguet and Nakamba on in the next 12 months. Nobody on here can tell me they're good enough for what we're trying to achieve. Nakamba, arguably, still has a role to play should we not bring in a Doucoure/JWP signing in this window. 

If we get decent offers for any of those players this Summer then we sell them, thank them for passing the ball to Grealish in the season we stayed up and get them off our wage bill. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Nail. Head.

We need to actively be looking to move El Ghazi, Wesley, Trezeguet and Nakamba on in the next 12 months. Nobody on here can tell me they're good enough for what we're trying to achieve. Nakamba, arguably, still has a role to play should we not bring in a Doucoure/JWP signing in this window. 

If we get decent offers for any of those players this Summer then we sell them, thank them for passing the ball to Grealish in the season we stayed up and get them off our wage bill. 

100% agree

But Wesley would need to loaned out first, nobody will take a chance to buy him out right unless it's for peanuts.

• Like 1

Sell him while we can, the worst thing right now would be keeping him around, him not playing many more matches and his price sinking untill he's back to what we paid for him.

10-15 mill and someone will snap him up no sweat, doubt we'd get 20 for him.

Sure he's scored some goals for us last season and people may think he's worth alot more than what I priced him above, but I'm not so sure. Manager want to look for players who do more than what Ghazi does and I just don't think we will get what the Bromance people think we'd get for him. It takes an incredible amount of shots at goal alot of times for Ghazi to even score. Ghazi also isn't all that good defensively and people will argue that he's an attacking player but at the same time a very good winger would have both his attacking and defensive game sorted.

I also don't think we will see much of him this season unless there is Injury to whomever is on the left. Also According to a few people, we have players who never get injured, can play all season and not get tired, so really Ghazi is just one of those players where it's pointless keeping on.

I also think if Trezegeut may return this season by any chance, it would be the best option to sell Ghazi, yes it maybe a slim chance, who knows.

Let's sell the time is right, especially if we bring one or two more players in.

40 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Dry roasted or honey roasted. Will it be salted or those chilli flavoured ones. We need answers.

I see you like WesleyNuts in a Variety of flavours 😜

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Nail. Head.

Keep Trez on for comedy, he's does give us a laugh.

Seriously I do agree we should move them all on as quickly as we can but replace with much much better.

You can see the difference in Lange to Pitarch signings. The requirements have changed and the club has shot up levels since we came up and those Jesus signings will start to hold the club back in a season or two time.

Â