Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

He's worth way more than that. We actually got an amazing deal on him.

I wouldn't say worth way more, but I agree he's worth more.

However if a ten mill offer cam on I'd snap the clubs hands off.

Just now, Dave-R said:

I wouldn't say worth way more, but I agree he's worth more.

However if a ten mill offer cam on I'd snap the clubs hands off.

Can you think of any PL wingers who score 10 goals in a season whose clubs would bite your hand off for a 10m offer?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Can you think of any PL wingers who score 10 goals in a season whose clubs would bite your hand off for a 10m offer?

Quick fast noooooo Bullshit sale 😂

See doing it that way can start bid war lol

3 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Leonardo Spinazzola swap for AEG. (I'm one of AEG's biggest defenders) I'll have some of that.

He wont play for a while and probably wont be the same player he was in the Euros

2 hours ago, hippo said:

Never totally convinced about him at prem level. But his stats alone should command £20m. We could regret letting AEG leave for £10m imo.

I'd say he's about 15m. Only got two years left on his deal. Anything thinking selling him for under 10m is a good deal considering his general stats from December onwards last season is a bit odd!

We bought him for what 5 or 7 mill if i remember correctly? If someone offers 15 mill after last season take it and cash in on him as soon as possible.

If i would believe that he could be 10 goal scorer a season consistently from bench dont sell him.  But i dont believe he can be consistent like that.

• Like 3

Agree with a few here that 15 million should be the minimum we accept.

Personally speaking I'd keep him as he's proven to be a great replacement when needed. 

I'd change my mind though if we signed Bailey and/or Alvarez.

Edited by dubliner
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Is it just me, but 15m is a bit low… a player that can score 10 prem goals has to more valuable than that. Especially when he had such limited game time. 

5 of the 10 being penalties which in most teams the striker would take, and an extremely limited footballing brain, imo.

He likes to admire his saved/missed long range efforts, runs into crowds of defenders and loses the ball, and sometimes simply isn’t up for the fight and goes missing. 

I’d be thrilled to break even on him and get rid if a decent replacement was coming in. £15m is daylight robbery. 

4 minutes ago, Awol said:

5 of the 10 being penalties which in most teams the striker would take, and an extremely limited footballing brain, imo.

He likes to admire his saved/missed long range efforts, runs into crowds of defenders and loses the ball, and sometimes simply isn’t up for the fight and goes missing. 

I’d be thrilled to break even on him and get rid if a decent replacement was coming in. £15m is daylight robbery. 

Yeah I know that, but they don’t… ffs shut up, you’re ruining it 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886vhnpdq706hloeg24mp

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Is it just me, but 15m is a bit low… a player that can score 10 prem goals has to more valuable than that. Especially when he had such limited game time. 

Yeah, those 10 goals were in 1617 minutes which translates to a goal every 160 minutes or so. That's an amazing goal rate and one of the highest goal scoring rate in the league.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

You lot just see Goals it's the rest of his game that lets him down that makes getting 15 million a problem I think.

Plus how many shots does Ghazi need a game before a goal actually goes in? Sure he eventually gets there but there was one game last season I am sure he had over 30 shots in the game without scoring. That is not an attractive thing to look at for the club that wants to buy him.

Just now, Dave-R said:

You lot just see Goals it's the rest of his game that lets him down that makes getting 15 million a problem I think.

Plus how many shots does Ghazi need a game before a goal actually goes in? Sure he eventually gets there but there was one game last season I am sure he had over 30 shots in the game without scoring. That is not an attractive thing to look at for the club that wants to buy him.

look at the Rock

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Liono said:

El Ghazi is a youtube player - could make a video of his goals and he'd look miles better than his all round contribution in most games. 

We should put a DVD together.

Along with a nice glossy brochure of course:

569owen5_0.jpg.0545e4e26686904de49c54765b71f4e1.jpg

Â