Anwar El Ghazi

On 20/10/2020 at 17:09, Delphinho123 said:

He doesn’t have that much natural footballing ability really tbh. He’s had about 5 good games for us over two seasons. 

He’s not a bad player, just nowhere near good enough at this level. He’s an average championship player at best. Might make it in the Spanish/Italian top league. 

we said the same about Trez if not even worse. all I'm saying is that I don't think we should give up on him just yet.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Not sure if I'm seeing things, but he looked considerable taller than most of the rest of our team. 

No he is 6ft 2. He just doesn't seem it most the time because he plays like he has the physicality of Shaun Wright Phillips.

He has the ability to have played a big part in this run, and would be reaping the rewards now...if he wasn't such a  wet fart.

Interesting run out for him, shows management still has faith and the gauntlet has been thrown down by Trez and Traore. Was a very small cameo but he was closer to Cash in them minutes than he usually is to the full back. 

• 2 weeks later...

It helps that we are actually a dangerous side now, and have people who look like they can get on the end of his crosses now.

I was hoping he'd come over to the left and Trez back to the right when he came on. That's where he's most dangerous.

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

It helps that we are actually a dangerous side now, and have people who look like they can get on the end of his crosses now.

I was hoping he'd come over to the left and Trez back to the right when he came on. That's where he's most dangerous.

I think they were protecting Targett against Lamptey so he didn't get a 2nd yellow. 

10 hours ago, Dale said:

Thought he looked good when he came on y'day, got plenty of decent balls into the box. 

The thing is none of our players were gambling for crosses. Watkins stayed in the centre of the goal for all of them. When el ghazi put one front post where if watkins nipped in front it could of been a goal he didn't make the run. When he put a ball backpost where there was space no one attacked it. Same story as last season for el ghazi. 

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â