Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

7 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Yep - scan came back showing no damage to the knee, so they reckon he just jarred it a bit as he landed. Nothing serious to worry about. Great news!

Where did you read/hear that? Really, really hope that is the case because I didn't like the look of how he went over on his knee.

hope he is back in time for this weekend's game. IMO has become our most important attack minded player (outside of Jack). If the injury isn't that bad and he plays pretty much rest of the year he could quite possibly get around 10 G 10 A which would be a fantastic return

3 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

hope he is back in time for this weekend's game. IMO has become our most important attack minded player (outside of Jack). If the injury isn't that bad and he plays pretty much rest of the year he could quite possibly get around 10 G 10 A which would be a fantastic return

He's almost already halfway there with only a third of the season gone by. It's excellent.

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Would love so much for him to start up front.

Can't see it happening. Last season when Jack was out I wanted him in number 10 position as think he'd suit that well but it never happened. Seems to be a purely wide player in Dean's mind.

Giving him a go as false 9 type in a game or two would be interesting move. He has decent movement and shown he can score at this level so wouldn't be any worse than Wes at this period in time.

Yes he missed a sitter, but he was our most dangerous attacking threat throughout.

I would like to see him tried as striker at some point. I know it's not his natural position, but we need another option up there, and he seems the best candidate.

• Like 1

Â