Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

Looked lole he rolled over on his ankle whem crossing?, he crossed for Grealishs goals and kind of fell over and looked like he fell awkward.

Could either be a some rolled ankle or could habe damaged ligaments or something?

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Deano said it was a knee injury, that doesn't sound good.

It doesn't but knee injuries can be minor these days. Hopefully just a tweak. It'll be a couple of weeks minimum either way. 

He was exceptional for the goal, one touch and bang he's off. Cracking PL footballer and however long he's out for he will come back stronger I am sure. 

Increases the desire for another winger in January even if he is fine. 

• Like 1

Don’t worry guys, this injury will just give him a little rest so that Trezeguet can bang in a few goals and give Jota the boost to get match-fit and then in a few weeks El Ghazi will come back firing on all cylinders to help us smash all the bottom feeder teams that we played around Christmas!

• Like 2

From what I remember he was questioned during the first half of last season but worked hard and improved a lot. This season I wondered how he'd turn out in the PL and he was a bit off in the beginning. He's worked hard and now shows signs that he can make it big. Before his injury he owned the right side of the pitch. He would've torn them apart if he'd stayed on. I really hope he's back soon.

• Like 2

Â