Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

yes i have seen him before for both Ajax and Lille and i rate him. Has scope to improve as well!

More excited about him than i am with Bolasie

But welcome both! those 2, Green and Adomah  should tear this league apart

Indeed, if the League allow us to double up with Green and Adomah on the wings in addition to the starting 11 then I'd certainly fancy our chances!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Indeed, if the League allow us to double up with Green and Adomah on the wings in addition to the starting 11 then I'd certainly fancy our chances!

If we catch them in the right mood, they may even let us play half a dozen or so of our GK's too....should keep the scores down and give us a chance with 7 behind the ball to nick one on the counter!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 8pints said:

I had a feeling when I saw the dealings shaping up but now, I'm 100% sure Bruce will be deploying the extremely innovative and revolutionary 'Spider Formation'

Nyland

Chester

|

Bree                                    Hutton

\                                           /

\                                 /

\                           /

Green---------------------------Grealish-----------McGinn------------------------Adomah

/                                                     \

/                                                                \

/                                                                             \

Bolasie                                                                       El Ghazi     

|

Kodjia

(Warning to all future oppositions about our 'tactics' yes, we have them, now the masterplan has come together -)

Just to be totally sure, as it is a Bruce team....and your artwork, although ingeniously symmetrical, doesn't make it totally clear.....Is Kodija or Nyland in goal?

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Excited with this.

Does seem to me though its more of a Mendes signing. Hopefully Bruce doesn't have a problem with it. 

I am sure Bruce has said he has final say on every transfer. I don't think Bruce cares who suggests the player provided they're not signed without his knowledge. 

3 minutes ago, Daweii said:

I am sure Bruce has said he has final say on every transfer. I don't think Bruce cares who suggests the player provided they're not signed without his knowledge. 

they can sign who they like, it's up to bruce whether they play or not

• Like 1

Â