Ticket Info

andykeenan

Saturday 15th September 2018
Kick-off: 5.30pm
Ewood Park
Allocation: 5,000
Prices: £27 (adults), £19 (O65s), £15 (Young Adult – 18-21), £8 (U18s), £6 (U12s)

Monday 20th August, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday 21st August phone or in person: On sale to away Season Ticket members
Thursday 23rd August, 5pm ONLINE/Friday 24th August phone or in person: On sale to Season Ticket holders with 15+ away league games from 2017/18
Monday 27th August, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday 28th August phone or in person: On sale to Season Ticket holders with 8+ away league games from 2017/18
Thursday 30th August, 5pm ONLINE/Friday 31st August phone or in person: On sale to Season Ticket holders 
Monday 3rd September, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday 4th September phone or in person: On sale to Claret and Cub members
Thursday 6th September, 5pm ONLINE/Friday 7th September phone or in person: On general sale

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Fingers crossed we don't sell out. I've not been able to get away tickets in absolutely ages.

No chance it will sell out. Even if we'd have won on Saturday, I don't think it would have purely because of KO time and on sky. Plus if we'd have sold the 5k, they would have gave us the other 1900 tickets anyway . 

Does anyone know if tickets would be on sale at the ticket office on Saturday morning? Assuming there’s some left of course. I’m working until late on Friday night and don’t know if I’ll be working on saturday until I check out from work on Friday night. Hoping to just be able to drive up and pick up tickets on the way. If not I’m guessing they’d be on sale at Ewood Park itself?

3 hours ago, BennettVilla said:

Does anyone know if tickets would be on sale at the ticket office on Saturday morning? Assuming there’s some left of course. I’m working until late on Friday night and don’t know if I’ll be working on saturday until I check out from work on Friday night. Hoping to just be able to drive up and pick up tickets on the way. If not I’m guessing they’d be on sale at Ewood Park itself?

They go off sale at Villa Park tomorrow at 10 in the morning. I have read somewhere, that pay on the day is available from Ewood Park with an additional £3 on top of the £27 a ticket. Can't remember where I read this, but just ring up our gaff, or Blackburn ticket office and they should confirm this. 

On 13/09/2018 at 08:21, BennettVilla said:

Tickets 

We've sold 4,000 tickets in the away end at Ewood Park.

There will be availability at the stadium on Saturday for those wishing to make the late trip to Lancashire.

Taken from the OS.

Â