Match Thread: Yeovil v Villa

limpid

Even against lower league teams we can't keep the ball for more than a few seconds, constantly giving it away with hopeful punts, poor ball control and wayward passing. 

I am starting to get really fed up with Bruce over this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

We've been like that since Lambert at least. We're absolutely cursed I tell you. I'm just waiting for this nightmare to end and we play some decent football for once.

MON for me, and even then if you had seen do the throw at his head hard flick on down the line routine you'd pretty much **** us up.

Just now, alreadyexists said:

It is a team that have never played a competitive game together for the most part to be fair to them, but they do seem shell shocked... the pressure of expectancy? 

A total lack of organisation for me. If every time they get the ball they have to work out what's going on, then the well organised team they are playing just make them look daft every time.

I've never seen what RHM is supposed to be good at. He's kind of quick maybe? He's a midget and has no physicality but of course we're pumping balls up to him.

Makes me really appreciate Keinan Davis. One of the best prospects we've had in a while. We could really use him in the first team even.

• Like 2

It's not like it's impossible in the Championship, every other team we play seem comfortable on the ball and able to sting passes together and retain possession. Yeovil have managed it for most of the game. 

Why can't we? 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2