Match Thread: Yeovil v Villa

limpid

WOEFUL

Piss poor, down to the basic stuff, what gets me the most angry is when we get a throw in why does everyone just run away as fast as they can to be unavailble to receive the ball?

What the actual **** is that?

Lacking in ideas in possession and struggling when put under pressure failing to pass ourselves out of it as we lack patterns and movement.

Then again I imagine Yeovil will tire pretty soon.

Just now, romavillan said:

WOEFUL

Piss poor, down to the basic stuff, what gets me the most angry is when we get a throw in why does everyone just run away as fast as they can to be unavailble to receive the ball?

What the actual **** is that?

We've been like that since Lambert at least. We're absolutely cursed I tell you. I'm just waiting for this nightmare to end and we play some decent football for once.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Is there a year in recent memory where we haven't embarrassed ourselves on TV against lower league opposition? 2015 maybe? Swear to god it happens every year.

Every damn year. Every. Damn. Year.

• Like 2

Just now, osmark86 said:

These guys know they're fighting for first team places right?

Thing is, they aren't being helped by seemingly there being no kind of collective plan.

Just awful. They don't know where the other players are going to go when they receive the ball, it's just a shambles, it looks like every ma for himself.