Match Thread: Yeovil v Villa

limpid

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Dumbest thing I've read on here. Elphick cost RDM his job but Chester Adomah Kodjia in last 2 seasons been more important than most Bruce permanent signings

In reality RDM cost RDM his job. We were consistently woeful under him.

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

3 in 3 for Conor against Yeovil.

2 assists and 1 goal in 3 games this season for him too. Machine.

thats like the opposite of jack!

jack has stats used against him because they are low but he plays well and he's key to what we do

hourihane tonight has been really disappointing, should have ran this game and he's not stood out, but he's scored a tap in after a flukey deflection!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

thats like the opposite of jack!

jack has stats used against him because they are low but he plays well and he's key to what we do

hourihane tonight has been really disappointing, should have ran this game and he's not stood out, but he's scored a tap in after a flukey deflection!

Right place right time. It’s the key to winning in football.

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

We just let our best keeper out on loan by the look of it.

Moreira hasn't been bad. He has made questionable decisions, but if he can calm himself down, he looks to be decent. I do like how aggressive he is off the line. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

I think Adomah must be really low on confidence. All night he's been shying away from the difficult option of beating the defender 1 on 1. Instead he's only made simple passes, Whelan style.

He's always like that, I've never seen a winger so reluctant to take on a man or send in a cross.