Weekends Football 10/12 August/Midweek Footbal 14/1_ August

andykeenan

52 minutes ago, sne said:

That's the problem with the Championship. If you just watch the games it's poor but bearable.

But when you compare it to actual football the Championship is painful.

Dunno, it's all about entertainment though isn't it? The Forest v Baggies game was one of the most entertaining matches i've watched in ages. Was bonkers. 

Though, I agree, the actual quality is worlds apart.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Gone to Bet365 arena as scouting at Stoke vs Brentford 

Come on Brentford have feeling they could win today after smashing five last week

Want see how Bentley, Maupay, Canos and Watkins get on also Lewis Macleod. 

Will be checking Villa scores throughout game.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Not watched the game, just wondered how many times has it been mentioned about Newcastle loving a no9 striker?

No chance fatty Ashley has just bought the house of Fraser range for 80mil he would rather buy them and make them lower class than spend money on good striker.

Joselu and Rondon are not the answer I expect them to he battling relegation this season for someone else to relegate them not ourselves :)

Ronan Curtis (Portsmouth) a 100k punt from Derry City this summer i want to watch this season! 2 goals against Blackpool a mate of mine has been raving on about him that went to the game!

Victor Adeboyejo is another, signed for Barnsley and 2 in 2 and only played 30mins of football (Super Sub)

Some quality players in lower divisions and looking forward to watching these two this season and many others! The 2 mentioned have started season on fire and heard nothing but good things

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

Â