Football Manager 2019

Villaphan04

Similar to that Chindie article, I'm sure about 7 or 8 years ago Joe Lolley signed himself on one of his saves, mentioned it on here that he had a ridiculously high potential (like top league one player when he was playing 10th tier football) to Andy Clarke. Andy emailed off to the head researcged and had him nerfed :lol: 

• Haha 1

It does make you question what issues are under the hood at this late stage, when the full game release isn't far away. I watch a few FM Youtubers who have been at SI playing the alpha this week. One guy conceded four pens in the first game he played of the season (the U23s friendly!)

On 14/10/2018 at 17:37, NurembergVillan said:

You've taken leave of your senses!

I genuinely spent about 4 hours on FM18 after pre-ordering it.  I was shocked by how bad it was.

Same here. Really cautious about 19 but it seems to be getting better reviews than 18

My mate Ollie who's a massive Colchester fan tried to sign me in the game and got this reply from computerised me :D absolutely creased myself here!

He messaged me with screenshot and said:- 

I thought we were mates! How dare you not want to work for the greatest team on earth ? of course it's an improvement  I don't know what you're talking about! ?

44571361_10156548552816826_2805682099007

Edited by Villan4Life

I started out with Championship manager in 93 (I think). Played it religiously until 2003 (give or take). Then real life caught up and military, university etc. just snatched 10 years of my life. I tried to come back in 2014/2015, but it's way too slow and complicated for me now. 

What drew me to the game in first place was a simple text based management game I didn't have to have a graphic engine, no 3D bullshit. No advanced training. No complicated player interactions where you have no idea what's going to happen or how it's going to get fixed. You just signed and sold players and put 11 players on the pitch, then watched a bar telling you how it's going. A season was easily done in a night. Not this crap where 10 matches takes 4 hours.

I wouldn't mind trying out this new one, but I suspect with time it's gotten even more advanced?  Is it any point to trying it out? 

Currently I am playing 90 minutes fever. Management game MMO on steam. It's half decent. Unfortunately the player base is tiny, so not a lot of people to talk to. 

• Like 1

On 21/10/2018 at 17:22, Villan4Life said:

My mate Ollie who's a massive Colchester fan tried to sign me in the game and got this reply from computerised me :D absolutely creased myself here!

He messaged me with screenshot and said:- 

44571361_10156548552816826_2805682099007

You're a Newcastle fan in mine apparently.

Closet Geordie. ?

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, lp_villa830 said:

You're a Newcastle fan in mine apparently.

Closet Geordie. ?

Lol where can you see that in game ?? They got me muddled up with other scout Kevin who worked for st mirren and massive Newcastle fan. What tabs that under mate ?

Â