Football Manager 2019

Villaphan04

you realise how much villa hemorrhage money dont you. started a game with 25m in the bank thinking "ooh that's nice", come jan i'm 10m in the red! my board let jack go for 12.5m on deadline day without me being able to intervene. i'm not happy...but still 5th

On 03/11/2018 at 23:26, Dick said:

Bit of a rebuild, wanted players on lower wages

2myb1pw.png

if i dont go up this season i might start a new game and do the same - think it's the way forward with villa. jed and whelan have been sold to the same teams funnily enough on my game

i cannot see richards on your 'out' list - i managed to ship him off to gillingham on mine with me covering 10k of his wages

got promoted via playoffs after finishing 6th...45m transfer budget which wont get me far. time to start shipping players out. most of the original high earners are already gone, just a few left such as mcormack and lansbury

• Like 1

Okey got the fever after you guys went on about being a Villa manager. Started a Villa save last night. Started off by selling Bjarnason for £ 4,8 mill, Whelan and Jedu for £ 400 k each or something. Only signed one player (as I couldn't find anyone on free that was okey), and that was Lucas Piazon for £ 400 k. So far he has scored 4 goals in 3 matches, which is decent :D

Anyone got any good transfer suggestions?

37 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

got promoted via playoffs after finishing 6th...45m transfer budget which wont get me far. time to start shipping players out. most of the original high earners are already gone, just a few left such as mcormack and lansbury

How are you keeping the dressing room happy? I sold Jedinak and there was almost a revolt!

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Okey got the fever after you guys went on about being a Villa manager. Started a Villa save last night. Started off by selling Bjarnason for £ 4,8 mill, Whelan and Jedu for £ 400 k each or something. Only signed one player (as I couldn't find anyone on free that was okey), and that was Lucas Piazon for £ 400 k. So far he has scored 4 goals in 3 matches, which is decent :D

always some loans available in jan...i got solanke for rest of season and he did quite well for me. mousset from Bournemouth too on loan.

1 minute ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

How are you keeping the dressing room happy? I sold Jedinak and there was almost a revolt!

they were ok once we started winning games!

3 hours ago, tomav84 said:

I'm halfway through my 3rd season in the Prem with Villa and I've been given 50m in all 3 summer transfer windows. I was quite happy at first, but you're right, it doesn't get you very far at all.

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Pelayo Morilla has a 1.6m minimum release clause.

He's only 17, but he's an attacking midfielder who's been a regular in my Villa save for 2-3 seasons.

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I'm halfway through my 3rd season in the Prem with Villa and I've been given 50m in all 3 summer transfer windows. I was quite happy at first, but you're right, it doesn't get you very far at all.

wow that's awful if you're in your 3rd season...

Okey, I've managed to sell Chester as well. Got around 6 million to spend. I wanna build for the future. Morilla was a good shout. Any other good talents with low release clauses? 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

19 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

just sold kodjia too as don't think he's good enough for the prem...no one cared

i replaced him with Jese who gets quite cheap after the 1st season...i only paid 3.5m...maybe that's cause he's a wrong un: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesé

Edited by tomav84

Â