Football Manager 2019

Villaphan04

37 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

So.. dell xps 13 from 2017. Will it run it?

Of course. Depending on how you like to play. You won't notice any slowdown from having a zillion leagues at high detail if you get bogged down in training and scouting etc. If you want to play fast, then it's the classic issue of how many leagues can you run on a given machine. I'd imagine your box will be fine with top 4-6 leagues at high detail for a relatively fast playthrough.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Lol where can you see that in game ?? They got me muddled up with other scout Kevin who worked for st mirren and massive Newcastle fan. What tabs that under mate ?

Its in your profile under the information tab. If you go on the SI forums and find the right data thread for Walsall they'll probably change it for you.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, lp_villa830 said:

Its in your profile under the information tab. If you go on the SI forums and find the right data thread for Walsall they'll probably change it for you.

just messaged chap i know at FM and he only does Scottish League i'm on it mate, i'm on it before i get associated with Byker Grove mate even more haha

• Haha 1

Promoted with Villa in my 1st season, it was tough but came through the playoffs.

Playoff semi final, Stoke lead the first leg 3-0 before it finished 3-2. Won the 2nd leg 2-0. Then beat Blackburn in the final.

Transfer and wage budget isn't great for next season, hoping if I consolidate in the PL they'll start sending!

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 2

Well I ended up buying it. Really enjoying it so far. Not ideal to play it on a XPS 13, screen is a bit small, but it's a good game.

Currently in the Norwegian 2nd division, and I didn't know what poor ment before I did this. Just obscene how little money I have available. But I digress, great game. And I am pretty sure I am not even scraping the surface so far in terms of what you can get involved in. 

• Like 2

On 24/10/2018 at 12:00, NurembergVillan said:

If anyone is pre-ordering FM19, apparently you can get it on Voidu for £23.25, add the game to your basket and apply the code "BLUEWINTER".

Used this. Cheers!

• Like 1

FM19 is good, but it still has the old issues, like a complete drop of form out of nowhere, players just stop tackling and stop doing anything they did before. Plus the predictable goals, where clearances deflect straight to the opposition, or their defensive clearance finds the one player they have in your half. 

Other than that, it's an improvement on 17 (I didn't get 18)

Question. I got promoted in my first season from div 2 and since my Norwegian club hasn't got the facilities for promotion I have to rent my rivals stadium next season. But when I go to the board to expand and fix the facilities/stadium, there is no such option. What's the deal here? Will I never have my own stadium? 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

Currently doing a Salford save, playing the beautiful possession based game.

Tom Walker, I have no idea who you are but you are an absolute God. Stick with me son and you'll be the new Steve Finnan (unless you level out by the time we get to the PL, at which points on your bike son, I am buying Argentinian wonderkids and you can get to ****)

Had Gabby in on trial, as I did Nile Ranger as I love a good redemption story and getting the old boys with a point to prove back firing again...but thought better of it.

Lee Hendrie is still listed as a player on this game with staggers me, every year I search out of contract, 1 international cap and he is there.

10 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Won the cup and promotion from Norwegian 2nd div, then got a job offer from Reading as a head coach. Not a manager. No idea what the difference is, but pretty solid career move ?

Pretty sure head coach means you have a DoF at the club ?

Yeah I got a DoF.  

I quite like the game, but if I'm allowed one little moan, I think the player valuations are a bit bonkers. Making an offer for a 17 year old unknown Italian player (who plays for a team I've never heard of), with a valuation of £ 30 k. I offer £ 150 k. They counter with £ 30 million. Like what the feck. 

This game is still weird with transfers. When I got promoted I bought Butland for 20m, in Jan, Man City offer 14.5m and won't let me negotiate. Butland gets pissed that I rejected it, questions me and I say the finances weren't enough. He keeps asking me what I will accept, and gets pissed when I suggest 40m, 35m, and 30m. 

This game. Right?

Anyway, I - just to see - bid 5m for an 18-year-old Man City keeper in the reserves, they come back saying they want 100m.

?

Edited by Dick

Â