Fulham

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

That's the manure dispensation.

He should have got a lengthy ban, no doubt.

yeah not as much maybe as Mitrovic but should have been punished

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Diop has been released without charge now, still a pretty surreal thing to read! Looks like West Ham are going to make a bid for Palhinha, looks a very tidy player who has done well in the premier league. He will be a big loss to them

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Unsure on Fulham’s transfers this summer. £5.5M on Jiminez who looks finished (sadly for him) and has been a shell of his former self since coming back from the fractured skull. 

£18M on Calvin Bassey who I think has struggled at Ajax. Looking nailed on to lose Mitrovic so that’s a lot of goals to replace. Can actually see them suffering second season syndrome potentially and really struggling.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Unsure on Fulham’s transfers this summer. £5.5M on Jiminez who looks finished (sadly for him) and has been a shell of his former self since coming back from the fractured skull. 

£18M on Calvin Bassey who I think has struggled at Ajax. Looking nailed on to lose Mitrovic so that’s a lot of goals to replace. Can actually see them suffering second season syndrome potentially and really struggling.

Paliniha and Andreas Periera injured aswell so that well oiled midfield set up been decimated aswell.

They were probably the worst team to come to Villa park last season? Had 1 effort all game and it was off target 😂

So based on that and also the possibility of Mitrovic and Palhinha leaving I'm tipping them to struggle this season.

1 hour ago, villan95 said:

They were probably the worst team to come to Villa park last season? Had 1 effort all game and it was off target 😂

So based on that and also the possibility of Mitrovic and Palhinha leaving I'm tipping them to struggle this season.

Our game away was the best thing that season. Not the result, but the fact it was the breaking point and sacking Gerrard happened.

3 hours ago, villan95 said:

Probably struggle but being as I doubt Sheffield and Luton will get 40 points between them there's effectively only one relegation place 

53 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Van der vaart quote about Bassey is funny.

"The 109-times capped former Dutch international star said: "For that amount of money for Calvin Bassey I would drive him myself to London in a golf cart. It's incredible Ajax could get £17 million for a player who spent the entire season passing the ball to the opposition.""

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/rafael-van-der-vaart-offers-30519663

Typical Dutch, sitting on the fence. Tell us what you really think

Funniest thing was people thought he would walk into our team to replace Mings😂

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
27 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

I think Fulham are currently my second favourite club.  They are in line for some kind of award for services to Aston Villa given that: 

• They got rid of Dr Tony by beating us in the playoff final. 

• They got rid of Slippy G by hammering us at Craven Cottage last season. 

• Gave us six points this season.

• Just after losing to us they go to Old Trafford and win. 

• Just after Spurs beat us they host them at Craven Cottage and win. 

Up the Fulham! 

Also a cracking away day ..

Antonee Robinson is one of the most underrated players in the league, brilliant at both ends tonight.

If Fulham can sign a decent CF in the summer they'll be top half again next season.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Also a cracking away day ..

I’ve been twice. Last season and the one where JPA missed two penalties.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Antonee Robinson is one of the most underrated players in the league, brilliant at both ends tonight.

If Fulham can sign a decent CF in the summer they'll be top half again next season.

He was as good as he was crap vs us at Villa Park.. but he seems to be a real player. Unlimited energy and a sweet left foot. 

Â