Ticket Info

andykeenan

Sky Bet Championship 

Saturday 1st September 2018

Kick-off: 3pm

Allocation: 2,253

Prices: £33 (adults), £27 (O60s), £22 (Young Adult – 18-21), £17 (U18s)

Tuesday 7th August, 5pm ONLINE/Wednesday 8th August phone or in person: On sale to away Season Ticket members

Thursday 9th August, 5pm ONLINE/Friday 10th August phone or in person: On sale to Season Ticket holders with 15+ away league games from 2017/18

Monday 13th August, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday 14th August phone or in person: On sale to Season Ticket holders

Thursday 16th August, 5pm ONLINE/Friday 17th August phone or in person: On sale to Claret and Cub members

Monday 20th August, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday 21st August phone or in person: On general sale

I don't think it's fair how they stagger the criteria this season. It's away members, then 15+ aways  last season , then a free for all  from season ticket holders to people who have been up to 14 aways  last season. 

On 14/08/2018 at 10:52, chappy said:

Yeah hoping for an extra allocation for this. Already planned a weekend in Sheff (my hometown) but needed to wait til Thurs for a ticket.

There wont be any more tickets given to us 

• 2 weeks later...

Just phoned the club asking if there had been any returns (there haven’t) but interestingly, I was told that even if there had been, you’d have to be a season ticket holder to pick one up, as this was the availability criteria when the game sold out.

I asked if any returns would be available to members at any point before the game and was told not. I think this is ridiculous! I understand that they want to reward support but this surely leaves a situation where they could have seats that go unsold because they won’t broaden the criteria!

Anyway, if anyone has a spare...!

Â