John McGinn

PompeyVillan

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Handy little player. Smith's best accomplishment so far has been signing McGinn. If we fail to go up, will a Prem side come in for him?

Smith didnt sign McGinn

• Like 1

IMPORTANT we have 3 contenders on the list. Maybe we have a poll on here first. Just the Villa goals obviously. Whoever wins that we all vote for it. Don't want to split the vote so a mere human wins.

• Like 2

While we (and Hibs fans) know he is great I do feel bad for Scottish fans not seeing him playing well. Scotlands national team has been so bad since... well for as long as I can remember I hope they catch a break at some point. They have suffered enough :)

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

52 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

While we (and Hibs fans) know he is great I do feel bad for Scottish fans not seeing him playing well. Scotlands national team has been so bad since... well for as long as I can remember I hope they catch a break at some point. They have suffered enough :)

Scotland's team has been bad since the days of William Wallace! 

8 hours ago, briny_ear said:

I’m surprised any Scottish fan was able to watch that for  long enough to judge whether McGinn was shit.

If I was Scottish I would have turned off after about 10 mins.

😂😂it really was absolutely pathetic wasn’t it ? It’s hard to think they used to field players like Masson, Dalgleish, Souness etc. Looked worse than a Sunday Parks team.

Edited by terrytini

Â