John McGinn

PompeyVillan

As soon as the commentator wheeled out that stat, we'd lost the last few games he'd scored in, 7 I think? You just kind of knew. 

He played brilliantly today, what an unfortunate stat to have though

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

As soon as the commentator wheeled out that stat, we'd lost the last few games he'd scored in, 7 I think? You just kind of knew. 

He played brilliantly today, what an unfortunate stat to have though

5 in the last 7, which isn't really a proper stat... but that's now 6 in the ;last 8 anyway.

He was immense though, great game.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Was absolutely sensational. Not the work rate but his use of the ball for the longest time has not been there. Tight spaces rolling people skipping past people. Its been too long.

Been waiting since we got promoted to see this SJM. He made us wait too long, I feared the PL was a step too far for him to replicate his Championship form.

5 hours ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

They'll be bids for him in January

They’ll be rejected bids in January as well then.  

The only reason we lost Jack was the release clause.  These owners aren’t going to lose more of our better players.  I’m not worried.

• Like 1

On 17/10/2021 at 05:35, Keyblade said:

Been waiting since we got promoted to see this SJM. He made us wait too long, I feared the PL was a step too far for him to replicate his Championship form.

I was thinking similar but I dont think he was fit. He started 2019/20 really well then that injury he got did damage

Â