John McGinn

PompeyVillan

14 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Scotland have a very good set piece coach.

Only saw the 2nd half but everyone went to the back post, can’t believe the Israel’s never worked it out, apart from the one they scored off 😊

Edited by WHY

Groundbreaking stuff from McPhee. Swing it into middle, someone try and get the heid on it and someone try bundle it in off your cock or groin. The man is a messiah….lol

• Haha 2

He plays deeper for us as much as he presses. His shooting is fantastic. The more we can get him up there the better but his engine is also huge on how we play. It just shows how diverse and good a player he is. 

2 hours ago, Stoobs said:

Groundbreaking stuff from McPhee. Swing it into middle, someone try and get the heid on it and someone try bundle it in off your cock or groin. The man is a messiah….lol

If he can draw up plays for my cock or groin to score then he truly will be the messiah

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, Wezbid said:

He plays deeper for us as much as he presses. His shooting is fantastic. The more we can get him up there the better but his engine is also huge on how we play. It just shows how diverse and good a player he is. 

I'm hoping when Sanson is fit we can push SJM forward more and utilise him similar to how Scotland do. 

On 09/10/2021 at 22:27, Vive_La_Villa said:

He has this in his locker. I think it’s only certain Villa fans that don’t rate this lad. Everyone else thinks he’s a quality player. 

That's not true though. I know of a few neutral fans who don't think he's all that.

He's never a number 10 either, if he played as a 10 week in week out for us he would frustrate like hell. Has nowhere near enough guile/subtlety in his game.

With all that being said, he's playing very well currently for us in his CM role.

Edited by Tom13

Â