John McGinn

PompeyVillan

45 minutes ago, Loxstock92 said:

With Watkins free in the middle that was a definite goal scoring opportunity. Two Villa player with a free run at De Gea. It will get glossed over though because it’s united, I am surprised it was allowed into the Sky highlights to be honest.

Edited by NeilS

2 hours ago, NeilS said:

With Watkins free in the middle that was a definite goal scoring opportunity. Two Villa player with a free run at De Gea. It will get glossed over though because it’s united, I am surprised it was allowed into the Sky highlights to be honest.

It’s a red card by the law, but not enough for VAR to tell Dean to check the monitor. Ridiculous

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Walked past his house earlier as he lives round the corner, safe to say he’s celebrating tonight as the tunes were on full volume.

Been our best player so far this season for me.

500 miles by the Proclaimers guaranteed 😂

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Mcginn is playing with such a high intensity. 

My only worry would be him burning out at Christmas time when games come thick and fast. 

He can rest a bit by then, and we get Sanson to start. Also we introduce Chuck slowly.

15 hours ago, NeilS said:

Incredible that we won despite the best efforts of Mike Dean. OGS petulant whining after the game was both pathetic and hilarious in equal measures.  

His attempt to influence referees in the press this week predictably worked, until Miss Penalty stepped up, Ooooopps!! The baby faced assassin shot himself in the foot. A Man U manager with more PL relegations on his record than trophies. If the Glazers gave a sh1t about anything but selling 75k seats and money streams he would have gone by now. Give the boy a new contract. 😎

• Like 1

Â