John McGinn

PompeyVillan

5 hours ago, blandy said:

That there is your answer. Bruno Fernandez is another - to create chances you take risks. Safe passes to team mates in your own half good idea. Safe passes to your team mates in the oppo half - well of course, but to create an opening you've either got to take a risk in passing, or in running with the ball.

And I believe good off the ball running.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Its not just a quirk with our team too. Gini Wijnaldum has one of the highest passing accuracies of all central midfielders, but the amount of his passes that actually translate to chances created is pathetically low. Kevin de Bruyne is undoubtedly a great passer and chance creator but his general passing accuracy is mediocre at best.

Which proves passing accuracy means nothing as KDB is the best passer of the ball of all time imo

Put Jack on take off Forden and kane ? Then play the ball 90% down the right where useless Stirling is ?

Deserve nothing from that.

The reluctance from Shaw every time to pass it to grealish and checking back across so it slowly goes down the right ?

5 or 6 terrible performances tonight, Jack when he beat 2 men and drove at goal, should have shot rather than try and lay it off. None of the others would have given up the shot.

Be more selfish when there is little else on.

I thought his ball retention was brilliant today. This is what I want to see for Villa. I think it helped him having MCtominay as far as away from the midfield as possible. Him and Gilmour looked good together as did McGregor.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Getty-Images-1233530244.jpg

Two ballers battling it out whilst Southgate watches on in the background looking like he's waiting for a bus and checking for loose change. 

The team reflect the manager - boring. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Getty-Images-1233530244.jpg

Great photo! It’s amazing how far we have come in the last 3 years that our two boys are battling it out in front of millions across the world on the international stage.  

We could’ve been almost done as a club but now look at where we are and what our boys are doing!

• Like 4

Â