4 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Dean has said he got booked for delaying a free kick whilst we were making subs.

I actually still don’t know if Luiz got booked or not tho

Luiz got booked for stopping a counter.

5 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Dean has said he got booked for delaying a free kick whilst we were making subs.

I actually still don’t know if Luiz got booked or not tho.

Luiz dragged the player back and should have got a yellow but ref gave one to McGinn. Moss what a joke ref

2 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Luiz got booked for stopping a counter.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Luiz dragged the player back and should have got a yellow but ref gave one to McGinn. Moss what a joke ref

That cleared that up then 😂

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I actually still don’t know if Luiz got booked or not tho.

Wasnt even mentioned on tv if that's true.

I've just watched that back. We should absolutely appeal that yellow card if we can. McGinn kicks the ball away as the ref blows his whistle for the fowl. Funny that the BT commentator says that Luiz has been booked and the graphic at the bottom flashes up saying it's his 3rd of the season. Makes sense now why no one knew what had happened.

Absolutely awful on the ball tonight and now suspended for Newcastle. A number of players looked rusty on the ball, hopefully another week in the training ground does him good and he's back firing for Burnley.

Anyone who's ever played football has done that air shot, the worst thing about it was he had time for a touch

The one from the edge of the box that went backwards was a bit special though

• Haha 2

Played a wonderful ball through to Watkins when Ramsey almost scored but his general play was all over the shop tonight.  Misplaced passes and fluffed shots.

One to forget for Ginny.

As he's suspended tonight, John McGinn will be acting as a runner between Dean Smith and the touchline. After extensive testing, it turned out that's quicker than a mobile phone. 

Spoiler

Shamelessly stolen off twitter 

• Like 1

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â