John McGinn

PompeyVillan

13 hours ago, barry'sboots said:

I'm not sure Nakamba can play for Scotland?  They could try and disguise him as McKamba but Marvellous is not your typical Jock first name?

It would be, back in the day if you worked for Paul Ferris.

13 hours ago, barry'sboots said:

I'm not sure Nakamba can play for Scotland?  They could try and disguise him as McKamba but Marvellous is not your typical Jock first name?

Even so Marvellous McGinn might work. Headline writer’s dream. 

Ball McGinn just played there to Ryan Fraser was a thing of pure beauty. Hopefully Clarke takes him off at half time. He is Captain of Scotland tonight so maybe not. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SJM has been superb tonight. Covered every blade of grass. Commentators have just said that although he has played in all 3 Scotland games this week, he could probably play every night of the week. Davie Provan has just said that he gets exhausted just watching him. Can't believe Clarke still has him on park though. Think he has done his bit. Give the poor lad a wee breather. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stoobs said:

He was outstanding. Darren Fletcher and James McFadden waxing lyrical about his performance tonight. Great night for Scotland. 

whats happened to Scotland, they seem to be playing quite well under Clarke and have quite a good team for the 1st time in a while. Just a pity wasnt in time for the Scottish Cafu :P  

1 minute ago, TheMelvillan said:

Read that he got motm in all three Scotland games. That can't be right surely? Too lazy to fact check however 

the Scotland manager isnt a maverick like Southgate who drops his Man of the Match winners ;) 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, crimski said:

Baby Meatball 🤗

John started his career as player at St Mirren FC.

The same club i started my professional scouting career at in 2017 and the club i follow now in Scotland

UTV

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

Â