John McGinn

PompeyVillan

6 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Give off. SJM isn't fat. It's an unflattering photo, sure, but he's hardly got a tyre. His holiday picks certainly didn't show him to be tubby.

Hmmm I liked this but looking at other photos he does look worryingly like a pie 

He’ll be nicknamed John McGinsters soon 🤭

He really wasn’t anywhere near as sharp as we needed last ten games, injury granted. The difference in speed and how svelte he was at the start of last season is no comparison. Watched some highlights from the early games and he was incredible. It took him the best part of ten games to get somewhere near his best at the end of the season and with the short pre-season I think he’ll be looking at the first ten games or so again. The pictures don’t look great. Kappa shirts are ridiculously tight for their sizing but there’s no denying McGinn is way off where he was a year ago. 

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

The absolute whales on VT thinking McGinn, a PL athlete, has a tyre. Alrighty then. 

Presumably this means you won't constantly bash Wesley this season as he's a better footballer than you? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

The absolute whales on VT thinking McGinn, a PL athlete, has a tyre. Alrighty then. 

It’s all relative though isn’t it. They are not saying that he is fat compared to a non professional footballer, they are saying for a professional footballer he is carrying a bit of weight. 

18 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I was about to say, is he "fat", or is it just his body shape and the way the shirt is falling in the T-shirt?

Then again you all did the same to Gabby, aka "Flabby" 👀

As someone has said it's a relative comment about his weight. If I had a body shape like his I'd be happy.

The fact he posted that picture tells me that he might have been on the end of some dressing room ribbing from his team mates.or he reads villatalk....🕵️♂️

7 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

As someone has said it's a relative comment about his weight. If I had a body shape like his I'd be happy.

The fact he posted that picture tells me that he might have been on the end of some dressing room ribbing from his team mates.or he reads villatalk....🕵️♂️

He's probably taking stick on social media from some idiotic keyboard warriors. Best way to answer them back by taking the piss out of himself. 

If I was on a desert island, I'd choose to have SJM on there with me for the bantz.

1 minute ago, Mjvilla said:

He's probably taking stick on social media from some idiotic keyboard warriors. Best way to answer them back by taking the piss out of himself. 

If I was on a desert island, I'd choose to have SJM on there with me for the bantz.

But he'd eat all the food

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

Absolutely brilliant picture this Villa fan has drew of Sir John McGinn. ❤️

John's reply:-

That is unbelievable. I would swear it's a black and white photo.  Looking at his twitter site he's been posting the preliminary sketches and updates as it progressed.  

What a talented bloke. 

I've so much more respect for someone who can draw like that compared to some chancer who gets paid fortunes for "modern" art. 

• Like 1

Â