John McGinn

PompeyVillan

Just went on the sky sports football webpage and thought I'd have a look what rubbish they are saying and saw the latest rumours page and there was Newcastle and John McGinn link.  I clicked like a stupid idiot and it was a press thing from July 18 that John McGinn would be of interest to Steve Bruce if we got relegated.    Do they not update their website.....July 18 for one which is four weeks ago, the season has since ended and how the hell is that latest transfer rumours.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nick76 said:

Just went on the sky sports football webpage and thought I'd have a look what rubbish they are saying and saw the latest rumours page and there was Newcastle and John McGinn link.  I clicked like a stupid idiot and it was a press thing from July 18 that John McGinn would be of interest to Steve Bruce if we got relegated.    Do they not update their website.....July 18 for one which is four weeks ago, the season has since ended and how the hell is that latest transfer rumours.....

People like your good self clicking on the link means they probably don't have to continually update it!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

People like your good self clicking on the link means they probably don't have to continually update it!

I know, my mom always said I was an idiot!

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, nick76 said:

Villa Talk has been quiet up until 2 weeks ago.

Hoping for a bit more from him this season to be honest, he started well but with the injury and being earmarked as one of our better players along with the struggles of centre mid in the prem with all the quality on offer he didn’t have a great season in reality. Regardless of new signings if he can up his game a bit we’ll definitely benefit.

Edited by AVFCDAN
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AVFCDAN said:

Hoping for a bit more from him this season to be honest, he started well but with the injury and being earmarked as one of our better players along with the struggles of centre mid in the prem with all the quality on offer he didn’t have a great season in reality. Regardless of new signings if he can up his game a bit we’ll definitely benefit.

I think he may not be a starter if his form doesnt return to what he was. 

He doesnt look anywhere near to where he was in terms of his fitness. He just to run for hours now he looks gassed at 60-70mins. The extra weight dont help

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Mcginn looks like he has out on abit more weight

20200819_191647.jpg

Timberrrr! He's like me in terms of.... Well if I stop training for a day then those Michelin's pile up. Look at Jack's v shape. Little bit of puppy fat but easily remedied. 

• Haha 1

Â