John McGinn

PompeyVillan

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

It was clear he wouldn’t have a chance by his answers as soon as the presenters spoke to him.  Strange we put him forward.

He was probably the only one with the bottle to do it I suspect. 

4 hours ago, villalad21 said:

It has better game play. Fifa better presentation.

I'd actually say both play differently entirely, Fife 20 however is on a different level to latest PES and PES has always lacked content.

Don't get me started though because I'll be trolled by those on here who will use what I said above to turn it into some conspiracy to say I'm saying that because I work for Fife or condone there microtransaction lol

I just enjoy Fife 20 and get done for it on here haha..

3 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

At least it shows that our players are wanted by other clubs, they can do one though

It shows that the media want our players at there favourite clubs at least..

3 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

That’s a good thing for our club I think, it shows that we’re doing something right

Yes I spose it does, I could see McGinn fitting in at the hammers, the magpies however no way.

McGinn must be kept though just like Grealish and we must bring in equal or better talent and have them play by side of them two. Mcginns energy when he's playing real good is very tough to tackle, he's a heck of a handful and we would miss that as much as we would Jack's skills.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Yes I spose it does, I could see McGinn fitting in at the hammers, the magpies however no way.

McGinn must be kept though just like Grealish and we must bring in equal or better talent and have them play by side of them two. Mcginns energy when he's playing real good is very tough to tackle, he's a heck of a handful and we would miss that as much as we would Jack's skills.

I usually agree with your posts, this is no exception 

Edited by sir_gary_cahill
  • Like 1

Â