John McGinn

PompeyVillan

The pitch is turning into a bit of a swimming pool, Looks nice & green so not like the old fashioned mudbaths but the ball is not rolling very well at all other than on the wings where there is some slight cover from the stands

Edited by LakotaDakota

2 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Hat-trick is nice but lets not kid ourselves here, San Marino are absolutely shite. I would even give Kienan Davis a reasonable chance of scoring one against these

I think that’s quite disrespectful towards Keinan Davis, Smith obviously trusts Davis or he would’ve been sent out on loan

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think big money bids are coming in January for him.

Good thing he signed a new 5 year contract in the summer then?, if theybdovmt want him they will need to pay through the nose.

5 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think that’s quite disrespectful towards Keinan Davis, Smith obviously trusts Davis or he would’ve been sent out on loan

I think it's quiet disrespectful to San Marino 😋

50 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think big money bids are coming in January for him.

It’s very rare a big transfer is done in January. Can’t see this being a time to break that trend. 

————————

I still think that despite how good he has been for us he would struggle at the very top at the moment. He drives forward and is being given a license to play off our forwards hence why he is scoring; but his quality on the ball at times can be shortcoming. He has a tendency to not get his head up and can run down blind alleys. Like I say he’s great for us, but someone like city, Liverpool etc, couldn’t have possession lost like that.

Â