John McGinn

PompeyVillan

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Mcginn looks like he has picked up a injury for Scotland ffs

Landed awkwardly and looked like he'd locked his knee. Seems to be moving a bit better now. 

Even with only one good knee he's better than most of the rest of Scotland team! 

Scottish fans ripping into McGinn. Its a team effort, surely they should be laying into them all.

did anyone watch it, was he as bad as they are making him out to be?

UTV

I watched some of the Scotland game, they are absolutely dreadful.

McGinn barely got the ball as they knocked it sideways, long or out wide on every occasion.

It reminded me of us in our relegation season.

Really hope the knock is nothing serious.

1 hour ago, Philosopher said:

I think of our 3 best players (Jack,  John,  and Tyrone) John is the one that's least important to the team and easiest to replace. In fact I believe we have a couple of indirect replacements in the squad already!

He is definitely the easiest to replace. Mcginn is a quality player but you can easily replace him with 2 players that cover all his attributes you can't do that with jack or tyrone if they don't have all the attributes they are instantly half as good. 

On 11/10/2019 at 17:19, MotoMkali said:

He is definitely the easiest to replace. Mcginn is a quality player but you can easily replace him with 2 players that cover all his attributes 

So easy to replace that it will take 2 players to do so? Have a word mate :crylaugh:

38 minutes ago, av1 said:

So easy to replace that it will take 2 players to do so? Have a word mate :crylaugh:

I was saying compared to Grealish or mings. Mcginn you can replace him with an energy man off the bench and a just a regular skillful player. Grealish you can't replace with multiple players because it is the ability to glide past players then pick the right pass and find it 9 times out of ten that makes him so effective. John is effective because he runs hard and is reasonably skillful. But if you make a sub at half time or around 5p minutes you can get 2 full halves of hard running as opposed to 70 minutes. 

Â