John McGinn

PompeyVillan

If he goes, and he will eventually, he will go with grace and dignity... I highly doubt he would kick up a stink, go on strike and force a move... He just doesn’t come across as that kind of bloke... I don’t know him personally, and he might be that kind of bloke, but he doesn’t seem like it

3 minutes ago, screwdriver said:

We have the nucleus of a good team that could go on to win trophys. If the owners bring in a few big names to supplement the big hitters we have already.

It's up to them to show they're serious. we are not a millionmiles away,

From winning stuff I'd say we are billion miles away.

If City or Plop want to win something they will do it (obviously they cant both win the same trophy the same season :D )

2 or 3 quality players away from pushing for top 10 I'd possibly agree with. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, screwdriver said:

We have the nucleus of a good team that could go on to win trophys. If the owners bring in a few big names to supplement the big hitters we have already.

It's up to them to show they're serious. we are not a millionmiles away,

Problem is we won't play in this league next season.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

If he goes, and he will eventually, he will go with grace and dignity... I highly doubt he would kick up a stink, go on strike and force a move... He just doesn’t come across as that kind of bloke... I don’t know him personally, and he might be that kind of bloke, but he doesn’t seem like it

Fans selling our best players again.

If it was up to you lot Jack would have been gone in 2017!

• Like 1

We're building something here. If we have a good second half to the season and stay up, with our owner's backing who knows how far we can go?

Especially if West Ham or Leicester continue their good form and one or more of them break the Sky monopoly this season, they might be thinking twice before joining a Manchester United etc.

• Like 2

Hmmmm.... 

He's been brilliant for us so far but he does go missing at times. 

First half he was everywhere. Second he bobbed up every now and again (including his well taken goal) but when we were struggling he was as anonymous as Hourihane. 

It was Grealish and Nakamba showing for the ball and trying to make it happen. 

• Like 1

Â