John McGinn

PompeyVillan

2 hours ago, terrytini said:

There was one bit, first half, where he did his One Man Army thing on our left, put someone through who lost it, then just ‘ appeared’ wide out on our right.

Breathtaking..literally and figuratively!

Id swear he’s got a Wormhole out there he uses to get about so often and quickly !

In quantum theory terms, this is known as "McGrath space". 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wezbid said:

If he was literally everywhere, then the heat map wouldn't have dark parts. I hate the improper use of the term, literally. 

My head literally exploded when I read this. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, osmark86 said:

Immense today. He stole everything and utterly bossed the midfield. If he made an error he rectified it quickly. My MOTM today. Shame about the (harsh) booking, but our backup options should be fine. He'll be right back to beast mode for Friday's game.

No, Steve! He’s a central midfielder!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wezbid said:

If he was literally everywhere, then the heat map wouldn't have dark parts. I hate the improper use of the term, literally. 

Still really impressive from McGinn though. Good lad. 

blame Jamie Redknapp for this ;)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, terrytini said:

With people struggling to replace the phrase “ Stevie Bruce’s Man” in his song, I’d offer up “ worth an Extra Man”.

“Wee Scottish man” is what Wednesday sing for Bannan in their version

14 hours ago, Spoony said:

Prepare to rage because it has now been included in the Oxford dictionary to mean “Used for emphasis while not being literally true”. It is literally the correct use of the term these days. 

What's the correct term for people wanting to express old-school and real-deal, literally? 

It won't be long until u, wat, cuz, m8 are in the dictionary ?

Â