John McGinn

PompeyVillan

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

That’s strange… did you press on the image in the tweet? Then if a banner shows up, £1 for 3 months or something, just close it? I can still see the whole thing and am not signed up.

Yep. Close the pop up and all that's left is 3 lines of the opening paragraph, with the rest of the article blocked by a "To continue reading this article..." segment with a link to 'free trial' where you have to put in card details etc.

15 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

That’s strange… did you press on the image in the tweet? Then if a banner shows up, £1 for 3 months or something, just close it? I can still see the whole thing and am not signed up.

If you use anonymous browsing it avoids pay walls. 

11 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Yep. Close the pop up and all that's left is 3 lines of the opening paragraph, with the rest of the article blocked by a "To continue reading this article..." segment with a link to 'free trial' where you have to put in card details etc.

That’s so weird… do you have a Twitter account? Just wondering why I can see the whole thing and you can’t…

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

If you use anonymous browsing it avoids pay walls. 

Oh right, maybe it’s the adblockers I have enabled… I still saw and had to close the banner though…

Apologies for any inconvenience.

2 hours ago, AvonVillain said:

... Would love to read that article, but it's behind a paywall. Not sure it's worth posting up things we can't actually read without hassle or money changing hands.

Turn off JavaScript on your browser and you should be able to read in full.

(On Chrome Mobile it's in Settings/Site Settings/JavaScript)

Remember to switch back on when you are done otherwise other websites won't work properly

• Like 1

Friday night, 79 minutes gone, England 73% possession. 17 shots on target to our 1 on target. Corner kick to Scotland, ball breaks to SJM at edge of box. Shuffles past Grealish (who was sorting his hair at time) onto that left foot and before Pickford could even move, the sound of the net rustling, music to The Tartan Army ears. 11 minutes plus injury time of pure, footballing torture but somehow Scotland hold on. I cannot get this dream out my head. Statues of McGinn erected everywhere north of border. King of Scotland. 

I will get my coat. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Thought first he said tit measurer, but I caught on in the end

It can be a tit measurer. Or something else measurer. No problem. 

• Haha 1

Â