Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Genuinely dont think he is as bad as made out. His distribution is quite good plus he has came to a new country in front if an unstable defence 

If he played behind our current defence i think he would look Good 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

He’s not very good. Not even just inconsistent, I think just rubbish.

He is very good on his day. Problem with Nyland is for every good game he plays he follows it up with 4 bad ones.

He is the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen in my life. Had the odd stormer but consistently an absolute time bomb. A calamity at every turn (or mildly floated cross under no pressure)

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, they say you're always a better player when you are not playing...
Well I will tell you this much, Jed Steer could go out against Boro and score 19 own goals. He could then get subbed for Kalinic who goes on to spit on my Mother in the Holte and dropkick Brian Little into the dugout.  I would still not yearn for Orjan Nyland to come back.

You are the worst goalkeeper in England.

You are nothing, you are a fool and you are a waste of time.

Goodnight.

30 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He is the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen in my life. Had the odd stormer but consistently an absolute time bomb. A calamity at every turn (or mildly floated cross under no pressure)

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, they say you're always a better player when you are not playing...
Well I will tell you this much, Jed Steer could go out against Boro and score 19 own goals. He could then get subbed for Kalinic who goes on to spit on my Mother in the Holte and dropkick Brian Little into the dugout.  I would still not yearn for Orjan Nyland to come back.

Goodnight.

Are you ok hun?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Goodnight.

So you don’t think he will get his place back?

• Haha 1

You won't get a better keeper with his feet outside the top 6 of the PL in this country.

Unfortunately started his villa career by being very very bad at everything else right up until just before he got injured when he improved.

I think if we can sell him, Steer gets a new contract. If we can't, it'll be unfortunate as Jed won't get an offer.

Â