Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

I’m willing to overlook the kicking as in the main it was fine there were just 3 poor ones in a row that got everyone angry. 

The catch thing was really odd and a bit worrying. He’s 6foot 4 so it should have been really routine. 

Hopefully it was just a few nerves and he’ll be fine. 

Thought he was ok.. 1 cross he came to get he completely missed it... and by far. Terrible. Other than that.. wasnt really tested. Slightly concerned but lets see how he goes. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It was a dodgy display that does not inspire confidence. If that was Steer performing like that people would be going nuts. He must perform better than that. 

Hopefully the bloke from Athletico Madrid is decent 

4 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It was a dodgy display that does not inspire confidence. If that was Steer performing like that people would be going nuts. He must perform better than that. 

Reasonable to give him a few games,  though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I had this wierd dream that we were playing the blosers and we were 5-0 up then mum and got sent off and it was 5-5 before I woke up!

It was all making sense, we were 5-0 up that bit is believable, then it all went weird! Why did your Mum get sent off? Did she nut Savage? Why was your Mum playing, had she replaced Nyland in goal?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I had this wierd dream that we were playing the blosers and we were 5-0 up then mum and got sent off and it was 5-5 before I woke up!

Wrong thread mate :)

I really want to know who got is and why your mum was playing :D

On 17/08/2018 at 06:33, Demitri_C said:

Lay off the cheese at night mate. 

• Like 1

Â